Chapter 1

Rajveer's POV

We were informed that the flight was about to land in some time. So I tied my seat belt and closed my eyes and rested my head on the seat.

I am very excited to meet my family and friends. I have been in London for past one year as I was expanding our business there.

The flight landed and I came out of the airport. I have not informed my family about my arrival as I wanted to surprise them. I took the cab to reach home.

As I entered everyone were surprised to see me. Their happiness knew no boundaries. I gave them gifts and went to freshen up. My house was filled with our close friends and relatives as wedding is going to happen tomorrow.

 I slept as I was extremely tired because of the journey.

Naina's POV

Oh my god! I am getting married.It is not a love marriage but a typical arrange marriage or speaking more precisely a business deal. I really don't want to get married to him but I simply can't go against my parents as they have always fulfilled all my monetary wishes and this marriage is kind of a payback for the money they spent on me. They think that he is a kind of  person who is rare to find and is capable of keeping me happy.

It is going to be a simple wedding with just a few close people from both the side because the groom wanted it that way. Did anyone ask my opinion? NO a big fat NO.

The complaint session with God carried on for some time until I finally slipped into a deep slumber.

I got up early in the morning around 8 o'clock and got ready for my haldi function. I went down and greeted everyone. My mom told me to have breakfast as there is still time for the function.

I was made to sit on the seat in the lawn where the function was to happen. Everyone was waiting for the haldi to come from the groom side as that should be applied on me.

I was just looking at the entrance as I just wanted the haldi to come soon and the function to over fast. A very handsome man entered with a big bowl in his hand probably he brought the haldi I guess. Ruhi came following him. He greeted my parents and gave the bowl to my mom. Ruhi pulled him and came towards me. I didn't like the way Ruhi touched him. Why am I feeling that way? Who is he? 

 She introduce him as her brother and I felt relieved. I got lost in my own world that I couldn't hear his name.

"Naina"i said to him and folded my hands to form a namaste. 

Everybody around me started applying haldi on me. Even he and Ruhi applied haldi on me and after sometime they both left. After the functions I went to change into something comfortable as the makeup artist will come any time. I sat in my room and my mind wandered about that handsome looking man. what am I thinking? I am going to get married in some hours. I should probably think about the ideal groom my parents have selected for me but again and my mind was just thinking about him. I need to stop behaving in this manner. Huh!!!!!!!!