Chapter 28

Rajveer's POV

"You know I missed our outings so much." Sachi said exaggerating.

"Even I missed all that a lot. Especially the bike rides. How we three sat on a single bike? I am missing the golden old days." Naina said getting a bit emotional.

"Atleast I use to hang out with Ro but you just shifted here back after the incident." Why is mentioning about Rohit now? Which incident she is talking about? By the third person were they talking about Rohit

"I only told Ro to be with you back there.." Naina said and covered her face with her hand. As if realising that it was not meant be said to her.

"I know you must have only told him otherwise where that dumbo will get so much of brain." Sachi said jokingly. Right! he is a complete dumbo and not only dumbo but stupid, idiot and what not.

"Still you both are behaving like kids and fighting like Tom and Jerry." Naina said

"It doesn't matter how much we fight we can't stay away from each other." Sachi said indicating the depth of her friendship with Rohit. I saw Araav glaring at her but why? He likes her. No, he would let me know about it.

"Let's go and meet Ro. He will be so happy to see both of us together." Naina said beaming with happiness. Why can't she think about something else? I don't want her to meet him and talk to him. Can't she understand?

I just hate this man Rohit.

"But why?" said my inner voice in my head.

I don't know but whenever I see him it makes me angry. I just feel like to punch him on his not so handsome face.

"Just confess that you are jealous of him." my inner voice said.

Why will I be jealous of him. I am better than him in all sense. You have just gone crazy

"As Naina is more comfortable around him and you are insecure that she likes him." again my stupid inner voice said.

"Enough!!! Stop" I said loudly. I slowly opened my eyes and they all were looking at me in shock. Did I say it loudly? How can I be so stupid?

"Are you alright jiju?" Sachi asked me with concern. She is really sweet. Naina and Araav was just staring at me trying to analyse why I did that.

"sorry I was thinking about something else." I said in a soft tone and they all nodded their head.

"Let's go." Sachi said and took Naina out of the house. No stop! Don't go and meet him. I wanted to say that loudly but couldn't do it.

"Let's go behind them Araav." I said and pulled him to go out. He looked at me in a horrified way.

"Have you lost your mind? What the hell are you talking?" He said and tried to stop me.

"Come let's go. I don't want that Ro to be around my Naina." I said loudly and Araav started laughing. Here I am worried and this idiot is laughing.

"Look at your face man. You have gone crazy in her love man." He said and continue with his laughing session.

"I will punch you on your face. Stop laughing let's go otherwise they will go." I said angrily.

"I know where they are going let's go there before them." He said. How does he know that?

"They decided to go there when you were lost in your dream world." He answered even before I could ask him. That why he is my best friend!!

"Let's go." I hold his hand and ran out of the house with him.

**********************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are fine 💕💕🥰🥰

Did you all liked this chapter?

Do vote and comment........................

Share this story with your friend...................

Guys do follow me...............................