Chapter 42

Rajveer's POV

I forwarded my finger to touch towards her cheek and she was actually there. Is she really here? To confirm that I wasn't dreaming I pinched myself.

"Ahhh" I yelled in pain. She got up from her sleep and was looking at me horrified.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her in loud tone. She came near me and placed her palm on my mouth and gestured me to remain silent.

"Why are you yelling? Be quiet or else somebody might hear us." she said in a whisper and I just nodded. She slowly took her hand back.

"How did you get inside? I remember, I had locked the room before I slept." I asked her in a low voice.

She just kept on staring me and looked a bit shy.

"I came from the balcony. I climbed the pipe and came in our room." She said making me stunned.

"What? You climbed the pipe. Like. Really. Have you lost your mind? Have you ever thought about me? What would have I felt if something would have happened to you?" I said in anger and concern.

"No need to worry hubby. It's not the first time. I have climbed pipe many times during my hostel time along with Sachi." She said casually.

"But why would you do that?" I asked her.

"To watch late night movie shows. In hostel we can't go outside after 10 at night so we use to go like that hiding from everybody." She said smiling brightly.

"Was that Rohit also with you?" I said bitterly.

She smiled at me and then her face lost all its colours and went silent.

"What happened Naina?" I asked her in concern.

"Yesterday dad......" she said in sad voice. I realized that we both just forgot everything in each other's presence.

"You trust me. Right?" I asked her and she nodded her head making me extremely happy. I just hugged her.

"Don't worry. I will not let your dad separate us. I know he said all that in anger. I will prove my innocence soon." I said but she shook her head in no.

"I am not talking about my dad. I am talking about dad, He slapped you in anger. Are you angry with him?" she asked me cutely.

"No. He didn't slap me just in anger but also in concern that he has for you. You are like Ruhi to him." I said and she nodded.

We both got startled with a sudden knock. Who is knocking the door early in the morning?

"Bhai open the door." Ruhi said. What should I do? How can I open the door when Naina is here?

I looked towards Naina she was looking quite calm. She went and opened the door making me shock. Ruhi came in with a plate of breakfast. She greeted both of us.

"I brought breakfast for you both have it. I know you both didn't ate anything since that incident." She said smiling. What is happening here? Why is she behaving so casually? Did she know that Naina was here?

I was about to ask her but my phone started ringing. It was a call from Amit. I hope he got the footage and it has something useful in it to proof my innocence.

"Yes. Amit did you get the footage?" I asked him.

"Sir I have sent you the footage. It is from the time you entered the room with that man and till he came out." He said.

"Ok. I will see it." I disconnected the call and started to watch the footage that he sent me.

It showed that I went in that room with that man. He left the room after 5 minutes. Both the time his face was covered. Who is he? He looks quite familiar. I threw my cell phone in anger.

I saw that they both were smiling. Here I am frustrated and they both are just smiling.

"Why are you both smiling like Idiots?" I asked getting irritated.

"Bhai, I guess you still don't know everything otherwise you wouldn't have called me an idiot and would have thanked me." she said confusing me.

"What I don't know?" I asked her.

"Bhabhi will tell you that. Have your breakfast. I will go now as I don't want to cause any disturbance in your romance. Bye." She said teasing us and left the room.

"What was Ruhi talking about?" I asked Naina.

"First let's go and brush our teeth and then have our breakfast and then we will talk about it." She said and dragged me towards the bathroom. We brushed our teeth and came out.

"Come let's eat something I am really hungry." Naina said.

"Naina you eat. I am not hungry." I said in a low voice.

"Rajveer if you will not eat then I will also not eat and I am really hungry." She said dramatically and made a cute pout. She is a complete drama queen. My drama queen!

She came and held my hand and started moving in the direction of the couch. We sat on the couch. She tore a small piece from the paratha and brought it near my mouth.

"Eat." She said in a bossy tone.

"Being bossy like a typical wife. Not bad wifey. I like it." I said and winked at her.

"Eat even I am hungry." She said and made that cute pout again.

I quickly kissed on her lips and ate the morsel that she forwarded towards my mouth.

"Paratha's have never been so tasty." I said and she started blushing. We had our breakfast by feeding each other.

"You know who did it." I asked her.

"Yes. It is done by Ragini." She said making me shock.

"No. Naina. It can't be done by her. I think you have misunderstood her" I said. Why would any girl do that and degrade her own character? 

**************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are fine🥰🥰💞💞

Did you all liked this chapter???

Do vote and comment.......................

Share this story with your friends......................

Guys do follow me...........................