Chapter 6

Naina's POV

I woke up early and tried to get up. I saw Rajveer has hugged me while sleeping. He was looking extremely cute. I was happy with the fact that I married him. I remembered all the events that happened yesterday from my wedding to the kiss. I know that I am blushing right now but I couldn't do anything about it.

I tried to get out of his arms without disturbing his sleep and I finally was able to get out of his arms. I took my sari and went inside the washroom to get ready. I came out and saw that Rajveer is still sleeping.

I went in the kitchen and greeted my mother in law. "Good Morning! How are you feeling now?" She asked with concern. I understood that she was asking me about the incidents that happened yesterday. "I am fine aunty" I said with a smile.

"Call me mom" she said. I just nodded my head.

I wanted to help mom in making the breakfast but she told me to make something sweet first. I asked her about Rajveer's favourite sweet dish and she started teasing me. "His favourite dish is kheer" mom said to me. I became red like tomato due to her constant teasing. We then arranged the breakfast and sweet dish on the dinning table.

Soon everyone started coming one by one. Even Rahul's parents came and gave me a sad smile. Rajveer came and was about to sit when he saw me. He was constantly staring me and I was getting nervous under his heated gaze.

Rajveer's POV

I woke up and found the bed empty so I thought that Naina must be in the washroom. I went to knock on the door but the door was open. I think she has gone down. I got ready really quick as I was getting impatient and wanted to see Naina soon.

I reached in the hall and saw Naina standing near the dinning table. I couldn't remove my eyes from her. I literally just forgot about my surrounding and was just staring at her. She got nervous and was trying to avoid looking at me. She was looking really hot and sexy in that sari.

"Bhai you can stare Bhabhi later as Bhabhi will not go anywhere. Lets go and have breakfast" Ruhi said standing beside me with a naughty smile.

" YES lets go "I said in an annoyed tone and she passed me a very big teasing smile.

We sat on the dinning table and I was still looking at her. Mom asked her to sit beside me. Thank you mom... I really love you...

She shyly sat beside me and everyone started to serve themselves. I took the kheer and it was tasting mind blowing. I eat two bowls of kheer as I couldn't stop myself. I was shocked when mom said that kheer was made by Naina.

"Bhabhi you only made bhai's favourite dish. Not fair yaar" Ruhi said and started teasing her even mom joined her. We all had our breakfast and were heading toward the hall.

I was going to my study to get the file that dad asked for. I saw Ram uncle and Sita aunty coming along with Raghav. Ram uncle is my dad's childhood friend but they are more like family and Raghav is their only child.I was so happy to see him. I went and hugged him. Everyone was so happy to see them and the most excited one was mom. Naina came and I was about to introduce her to them but before that Raghav went towards her.

"What are you doing her Naina?" he asked her. Raghav knows her but how...

She hugged him and said "I missed you." I was really getting angry with her and also with Raghav as they were hugging each other. I was feeling to punch him really hard but I controlled myself.

"Even I missed you doll" he said to her. Doll like seriously he called her that. How dare he call her that. Do they love each other? The mere thought about her loving someone else broke my heart into pieces.