Chapter 27

Rajveer's POV

I tried to concentrate on the work but Naina's smiling face was coming in my mind. I know that I like her maybe love but the way I was behaving was insane. Whenever I see I just want to take her in my arms and kiss her senselessly.

"Stop thinking all this and get back to work Rajveer. You need to get this deal." I said to myself

I saw that there was a call from Araav and I picked it up. He asked me to meet him as he wanted to discuss something important and to pick him from his house. He sounded a bit low. Is everything alright?

I called Amit in my cabin and explained the work that is needed to be done in my absence. I quickly rushed out of the cabin and sat in my car. I drove the car in the direction of his house. I hope everything is fine.

I reached and was waiting in the car for him outside his house. I called him but he was not answering it. Why is he not picking up my call?

I got out of the car and went inside the house to call him. As I entered, I saw Naina standing there beside a girl and talking. Why will Naina be here? Am I seeing things? I rubbed my eyes to clarify my doubt but it was still Naina only. I wasn't able to hear them so went near them. I saw Araav was looking at them in shock.

I again looked at them but they both were lost in their own world. It looked as if they just cried right now. But why and who is this girl?

"Have you lost your mind?" Naina screamed at her.

"Feeling bad for him as he loves you." she said teasing Naina. I felt slight pain in my heart. What the hell are they talking about? She said he love Naina. Who the hell is he? How dare he love my wife? Are they talking about Rohit? I will kill this man. I should have punched him before only when I met him. Does Naina also likes him? No that can't be true.

I came out of my thoughts and saw Naina running behind that girl. They were about to passed by us but Naina's foot slipped and she was about to fall. I rushed towards her and caught her waist. She has closed her eyes and her face was reflecting fear. She slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to see me. We were having a nice eye contact. She felt so good in my arms.

Our eye contact was broken by Araav's coughing sound. Everybody has to disturb us. He was giving me a teasing smile.

"Naina what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came here to meet Sachi. She is my friend." She said pointing at that girl. Oh! so her name is Sachi.

"Sachi meet my husband Rajveer Malhotra." She said introducing me to her friend. For few seconds Sachi was in shock.

"You got married. Like really. I am so happy for you." Sachi said and hugged Naina. Why was she not present at the wedding?

"Hi jiju (brother-in-low)." She said and I was really happy hearing her calling me jiju.

"What are doing here Sachi?" Naina asked her. Before Sachi could reply Araav interrupted the conversation.

"She is doing the interiors of my room." Araav said. They both were looking at each other awkwardly. Is he hiding something from me?

****************************************

Hello! guys hope you all are fine🥰🥰💕💕

Did you liked this chapter?

Do vote and comment.............

Share this story with your friends...................

Guys do follow me.....................