Chapter 26

Naina's POV

Araav came towards me and greeted me. We both were equally shock to see each other. Do this place belong to him?

"What are you doing here Naina? Did you come along with Rajveer?" he asked and began to look for Rajveer.

"No actually I came alone to meet someone." I said softly.

"Who?" he asked in confusion.

"An old friend of mine Sachi." I said in low voice. His expression changed. He looked a bit angrier at the mention of her name. What has she done to him that just by the mere mention of her name his mood changed?

"Let's go in." he said. I wanted to ask more about her but thought the opposite. We went inside the house. 

He pointed towards her and I saw her standing there instructing few people something. I went closer to her and I just wanted to hug her. I looked at her and got emotional as all the events were running in my mind. I saw bridal mehendi on her hands. I was looking at her in shock. Is she married? But to whom? Araav? No that can't be possible.

She looked at me and her expression changed. I hope she doesn't react the way she did last time. She came closer to me and I closed my eyes waiting for her reaction.

I opened my eyes after not getting any reaction from her. She was just standing there like a statue and looking at me emotionally. Suddenly she hugged me really tight. I was completely shocked with her reaction. I know she was holding back her tears.

"I am sorry Naina. I am really sorry" She said in a low tone. The tears which I was holding back started flowing down.

"I am really sorry I know that day whatever happened you weren't at fault and I slapped you in my anger. Please forgive me. I tried to talk to you on the next day but you block all the way I could contact you and when we meet again you just ignored me as if I was a stranger." I said in a sad tone. I know even I was at fault but I was really hurt the way she trusted him blindly and was ready to spoil her life.

"I was dying to talk to you but my guilt was not letting me do that. I am sorry for all the things I said that day. It is my fault you don't need to say sorry." She said.

"If I ever see him again, I will surely kill him with my bare hands." I said in extreme anger. The way he created disturbance in our life killing him would be a small punishment for him.

"But he loves you yaar." She said teasing me. Now she is back to her naughty self.

"You loved him so much to trust him blindly." I said teasing her back. She made faces and I started laughing. I looked at Araav and saw him glaring at Sachi. He is acting weird from the time I have said her name.

"It was just a silly teenage crush. I know I trusted him blindly but the day I realised my mistake and his true face. I was really furious on him." She said.

"What did you do with him?" I asked her. I know she must have definitely made him pay for cheating her.

"I called all his girlfriend's at one place. They beat him in front of all the public . You should have been there. I and Ro made all this plan. Later we burnt his new sports car. I didn't get more chances as he got to know that it was done by me." She said casually.

"Have you lost your mind?" I said in extreme shock. She is mad but even Ro was supporting her.

"Feeling bad for him as he loves you." She said and winked at me. she ran from there and I started chasing her.

As I was chasing her my leg slipped and I was about to fall down so I closed my eyes in fear. I realised that I was fine and nothing happened to me. I felt somebody's arms around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Rajveer.

**************************************

Hello! I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

Did you liked this chapter?

Do vote and comment...............

Share this story with your friends...............

Do follow me guys.................