Chapter 35

Rajveer's POV

I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't realised that it was late. I called Naina to ask her where she was at present. She told me that she finished her work early so she went home. I came out of the office. I sat in the car and was about to start driving but Ragini came near the car and knocked on it.

"I am waiting for so long but I am not getting a cab and it's getting late. Can you please drop me?" She said pleading to me.

"Ok get in." I said to her. I started the car.

"Rajveer lets go and have dinner like the old times." She said smiling brightly.

"I am having a bad headache and I want to go home and rest." I lied to her. I am missing my Naina. I need to see her. I need to reach home soon.

"Please Rajveer let's go and have some fun." She said.

"Ragini Stop it. Can't you understand? I told you I have a headache." I said in anger. I drove the car fast and soon reached home. I parked the car and quickly rushed inside. I dashed with Ruhi while going towards my room.

"Bhai careful." She said but I started moving towards my room.

I open my room door and started looking for Naina but she was nowhere. Where are you Naina? I turned around and saw Ruhi standing near the door.

"Bhai Bhabhi is in the kitchen. Do you need anything? Tell me I will do it." Ruhi said teasingly.

"No need. Just go and call Naina." I said in frustration.

"But bhai Bhabhi is busy. Tell me I will help you." She said again teasing me.

"My dear sister go and call your Bhabhi. Please." I requested her.

"ok bhai" she said and left. Soon Naina came in the room and I just hugged her tightly. I was dying to do that for so long.

"I missed you Naina." I said.

"We just talked a few minutes ago." She said.

"So what I was missing you and you don't even have time for me." I said dramatically.

"It's nothing like that I was just busy today." She said in low voice.

"No problem wifey. Are you alright? In morning you sounded dull." I asked her with concern.

"Yes. I am perfectly fine. It was just work stress." She said and smiled brightly.

"ok if you say so." I said but I was still not sure whether she is alright or faking it. We went down to have dinner.

"There is going to be a party as Rajveer's company got a big deal." Dad announced. He was looking at me with pride. This deal will take my company on top for sure.

"When is the party dad?" Ruhi asked in excitement.

"As tomorrow Naina has a show so it will be day after tomorrow." Dad said. Everybody looked really happy except for Ragini, Rahul and Ruchi. I was getting restless seeing their expressions.

We had our dinner and left. I slept cuddling Naina. She is the one who can calm my restless mind.

Naina's POV

I woke up early and saw Rajveer was nowhere. Where did he go early in the morning? I searched for the note like he kept yesterday but there was no note.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Rajveer came out. He was only wearing a towel around his waist. His upper body was naked and water droplets were rolling down his body. He is looking so hot. I was lost staring him when my trance was broken by his voice.

"Enjoying what you are seeing?" Rajveer asked with a smirk. I was embarrassed and I started moving towards the bathroom.

He held my arm and pulled me towards him. He brought his face closer to mine and water drop fell on my face.

"You didn't answer my question." He said in husky tone making me shudder. He bent to kiss me but I placed my hands on my lips. He looked at me with confusion.

"I didn't brushed my teeth." I said embarrassed with the event. He chuckled and left me. I started moving towards the bathroom.

"Naina take your clothes or else you will also have to come out wrapping the towel." He said with a smirk. I quickly took my clothes and rushed inside the bathroom. I was panting badly. I touched my cheeks as I was blushing

"I was going to come under Ragini's words. Thank God you guided me. Rajveer truly loves me." I said to myself. I got ready and went out.

***********************************

Hello! Guys hope you all are fine🥰🥰💕💕

Thank you guys for your love and support.......

Do vote and comment...........

Share this story with your friends..............

Please guys do follow me...........