Chapter 37

Rajveer's POV

"The designer looks quite young and gorgeous. Is she married?" a man sitting in the back row said. I gritted my teeth in anger.

"I don't think so." Somebody replied.

"If not, I would love to pursue her to marry me." The same man said again. She is married to me you Idiot. I diverted my mind to avoid hitting him. Everyone praised Naina for her work and success.

We left the venue and reached home and left to our room. Naina was really tired so she changed her clothes and quickly slept.

I sat on the couch to do some office work but I was just staring at her face. She was looking like an innocent kid while sleeping.

I got up and went near her and kissed her forehead and slept on myside on the bed.

My sleep got disturbed due to Naina's movement. I looked at the clock and saw it was 3 am. Why she got up in the middle of the night?

"What happened Naina? Where are you going?" I asked her in a sleepy tone.

"To the kitchen." She said.

"Why? Do you need anything?" I asked her.

"I am feeling hungry so going to eat something." She said pouting.

"Stop pouting. You look too cute. Let's go." I said and dragged her.

We came in kitchen and start searching for anything to eat but nothing was there.

"I can't make anything now I am really tired." She said and started leaving the kitchen in disappointment.

"I can make something for you." I said and she was just looking at me like a statue.

"You know how to cook?" She asked me in amazement.

"Yes. I learned cooking when I was in London. I can make anything you want. Tell me what you want to eat now wifey." I said.

"Pasta." She said and sat on the kitchen platform.

I started gathering all the required ingredients and started cooking. Soon the pasta was ready and I plated it.

Naina tasted it and a small moan escaped her mouth. It sounded so sensual that I was losing my sense.

She finished eating and wiped her lips but still there was some sauce left on the corner of her lip. I told her about it. She tried to wipe it but it was still there. She asked me to do it.

I could have simply wiped it with my fingers but I was dying to taste her lips so I kissed her. I slowly kissed her. She had closed her eyes and was just feeling the kiss. I broke the kiss and stared at her lovingly. She slowly opened her eyes and started blushing.

Suddenly light went off, she tightly hugged me and circled her arms around my neck.

"Don't worry. Let me go and check what happened." I said and tried to remove her arms but she didn't let me and held me more tightly. I picked her up like a small kid and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I came out of the kitchen and electricity came back. She looked at me and then again hugged me. She had scared look on her face. I tried to calm her down while playing with her hair.

One day I will have a cute baby girl like her. Whom I will pick like this and roam the entire house. She will have the same innocence and cuteness like her mother.

What the hell am I thinking? Here I don't even know confirm whether she loves me or not and I am thinking about babies. Am I even ready for a baby? For god sake stop thinking about all that idiot and concentrate on Naina. I looked at her but she was still scared. Why is she so scared?

My attention was drawn to a loud sound. Glass pieces were scattered on the floor. Ragini was standing there and glaring at us. Is she glaring at as but why?

"Sorry it slipped from my hand and fell down." Ragini said but she was still glaring at us. She is giving me negative vibes.

I carefully started walking and crossed the area having glass pieces. Naina was still in my arms and she was still scared.

I went to our room and made her sit on the bed. I offered her water and she gulped it in one go. She finally calmed after sometime.

"What happened Naina? Why you are so scared?" I asked her with concern.

"Sorry. I get scared of darkness and I panic." She said in low voice.

"No need to say sorry. Now sleep like a good girl." I said and she slept. I covered her with blanket and kissed her on her forehead. She is like a sweet innocent angel who will make my life more beautiful.

************************************************

Hello! Guys hope you all are doing well💕💕😍😍

Did you like this chapter?

Do vote and comment.............

Share this story with your friends........

Guys do follow me............