Chapter 12

Naina's POV

After breakfast everyone started moving towards their room. I remembered that Ruhi came running towards me earlier so I asked her "Ruhi why did you came running towards me? Do you need something?"

"Oh god! It completely slipped from my mind. Come with me Bhabhi I have to show you something." She said with excitement and pulled me towards the store room.

"Bhai you also come with me." She said looking at Rajveer.

As we went inside the room I was shock to see the entire room filled with different kind of paintings and sculptures. Each and every painting was mind blowing.

She showed us something and that blew our mind. It was a lovely painting of us. It showed the proposal that happened on the reception day. I must say she is really talented.

"Did you like it?" She asked but I was so lost in the painting that I didn't bother to answer her.

Suddenly my trance was broken by Rajveer when he said that he didn't liked the painting. Rajveer is he really that angry on me. Did he really not wanted to marry me?

Ruhi's face lost all its charm and she looked quite sad. "Bhai you really didn't like this painting?" She asked him sounding sad.

"No I didn't like it. I just loved it." Rajveer said with a teasing smile.

Ruhi went near him and started hitting him playfully on his shoulder. "Bhai I thought you really didn't liked it." Ruhi said and Rajveer smiled at her.

"Ruhi have you ever thought about keeping an exhibition. Your paintings are just lovely." I said her.

"No Bhabhi I never thought about it." She said.

"You must give it a try and I know someone who can help you. I will ask him to meet you." Rajveer said.

"Thank you so much Bhai" Ruhi said hugging him.

"Now you will say thanks to me. Ok if you want to say thanks give me something." Rajveer said

"What do you want bhai?" Ruhi asked him

"I want this painting." He said and Ruhi smiled at him. I wanted that painting... Not done yaar.

He took the painting and we came back to our room. He hanged it in our room. It looked perfect in our room.

"Naina can I talk with you for few minutes?" he asked me and I simply nodded.

"I am really sorry the way I behaved yesterday. I know it was wrong. I lost my temper as I remembered how your parents made you marry me without asking your wish." Rajveer said. He sounded really sad.

The thought itself makes me really angry but at the same time I am happy that I married him. He really cared about me.

"The ring made me feel that you still liked Rahul Bhai. I felt like an unwanted person in your life and that made me furious. I am sorry Naina."He said.

"I never liked him and you not an unwanted person in my life. I can understand so no need to say sorry." I said firmly.He brightly smiled at me. He looked really cute when he smiles.

"Let's start from the beginning." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him being confused.

"Would you go on a date with me tonight?" He asked me making me shock. Did I hear something wrong? Is he really asking me for a date?

*****************************************

Guys i hope you all are fine❤❤🤞

Did you like this chapter?

Do vote and comment

Do share this story with your friends...............

Please follow me..............................