Chapter 40

Rajveer's POV

I entered inside my room and saw Naina talking on mobile with somebody. I was just staring her back which was exposed in her backless blouse. She was looking hot and sexy in that sari. I was not able to keep my eyes away from her. I don't want to attend any party and just be with her. My sweet cherry.

"Is the work done?" Naina asked to the person on the call.

"Ok. Do what I have asked you. I won't tolerate any mistake this time." She said firmly.

She disconnected the call and turned around. She was startled to see me standing there.

"Whom were you talking with?" I asked her casually.

"me....no.... oh......yeah.....I was talking with Shreya." She said. I felt as if she was hiding something from me.

"Go get ready or else we will be late." She said and left the room before I could ask her anything.

I got ready and came downstairs only Naina was there. Where are others? Mom and dad came down together holding hands. They looked really adorable. Ruhi came down and mom complimented her.

"Yes mom she is looking good. Today some idiot will definitely like her. Let's get her married to soon." I said teasing her.

"Bhai!" she said in irritation. I chuckled loudly and everyone started laughing.

We reached the venue and the girls were just admiring the decoration. Soon guests started pouring in.

I was standing with Naina and talking with her. My friends came towards us and congratulated me for the project. Araav seemed a bit disturbed. He hugged me and smiled but somehow his smile didn't seem to reach his eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yes I am fine. Congrats for this project. I am so happy for you." He said. I was concerned about him but he was just avoiding the conversation.

Soon Rohit and Sachi came and Naina went and greeted them.

"Who is that couple? Naina seem to be really close with them. They look quite familiar to me." Vihaan asked staring at Naina's direction.

"They both are not couple but just friends." Araav said in anger. Why is he angry?

"Ok. They looked like a cute couple so I thought. They all seem to be quite close to each other." Vihaan said and Araav was glaring him. What is wrong with Araav?

"They are childhood friends. Come I will introduce you all." I said and we went where they were standing. Everyone greeted each other. We were enjoying each other's company.

I saw Mr Saxena and excused myself and asked Naina to come along with me. We went towards him and I greeted him but Naina was looking at him shocked. I saw her looking at Sachi and Rohit. They both were glaring at him in anger. Who is he? How do they know him? Naina greeted him and excused us and went towards Sachi. We had some business talks and then I went back to my friends.

Soon the lights went dim and romantic music started playing. Dad invited every couple to grace the dance floor.

"Will you like to dance with me?" I asked Naina and she agreed. We went on the dance floor and started dancing. Everyone joined the dance floor along with their partner. Our bodies were moving with the music. I was just tracing my fingers on her bare back. She shuddered under my hold. I love the way she reacts on my touch.

Soon there was a swap of partners and Ragini came towards me. We started dancing but I was already missing my Naina. Ragini was trying to come closer to me reducing the space between us. I saw Naina glaring at us in anger. If only looks could kill Ragini would be dead by now. Naina left the dance floor in anger. Even I excused myself and went behind her ignoring Ragini's words.

I called her name but she was just walking in anger. She came out of the party and was still moving but I pulled her and she dashed with my chest.

"Get lost. Go and dance with that Ragini. Go. I don't want to talk with you." She said with anger. She looked very hot right now.

"Ok. If you say so then I will go back and dance with her." I said teasing her and started moving away.

She griped my collar and pulled me towards her.

"Don't you dare do that or...." She said in anger.

"or what?" I teased her trying to push her to her limit.

Before she could say anything, I placed my lips on her. She started kissing me more passionately taking out all her anger. The kiss turned out to be really hot. We broke our kiss and saw the waiters gawking at us. We quickly got separated and went inside the party.

I went to the drink counter as all my friends were there. I asked for a drink and started talking with them.

"Looks like you are madly in love buddy." Ansh said in a teasing tone.

"Yeah it is true." I said smiling brightly but they were still giving me a teasing look.

"Wipe the lipstick which is there on your lips Rajveer." Araav said.

Shit! How can I forget that? I quickly wiped it and they started laughing loudly. I drank my drink swiftly.

After some time, my head started aching. I left the party to go and get some fresh air. I was walking in the corridor and suddenly everything went  blur. I tried walking but fell on the ground stumbling. Somebody picked me up and made me walk with their support. I was not in my full sense so started moving along with that person. The person opened the door and took me inside. I was not able to see anything properly and suddenly darkness took over my eyes.

************************************************

Hello! Guys Did you all liked this chapter????

Who is that person and where is Rajveer right now?

Happy Raksha Bandhan to all of you.😍😍💞💞

Do vote and comment.............................

Share this story with all your friends.....................

Guys do follow me....................