Chapter 7

Naina's POV

I heard some unknown voices from the hall and I went to see them. I was surprised to see him here. What is he doing here? Did he get to know about this change of groom and everything.

He came towards me and he looked surprised. "I missed you" I said and hugged him. "Even I missed you doll" he said.

We broke the hug. Everyone looked at us in surprise but Rajveer and Ruhi were looking at us with anger. But why?

"When did you came to Delhi?" I asked him.

"I came yesterday and I have been trying to call you." he said.

Before I could ask him anything Rajveer interrupted us. "How you guys know each other?" he asked.

"I was in Mumbai last year there I met with a major accident. She saved me and took me to the hospital at right time or else I would have lost my life. I owe her my entire life." He said in a low tone. The flashes of that accident started playing in my head. The car came and hitted him and he was lying in the pool of blood. The thought itself made a shiver run through my body. It was so fresh as if it happened yesterday only.

"What are you doing here? Doll" he asked me. Rajveer was looking at me with rage. What have I done.? Why is he angry?

I explained him everything. He was furious with all the happening and was going out.

"Calm down everything is fine" I said in a loud voice. He calmed himself and came towards me and cupped my face with his hands. "I am sorry I wasn't there when you needed me"

"Bhai you don't need to say sorry to me" I said and hugged him. Everyone was looking at us with a pleasant smile Even Rajveer and Ruhi were smiling at us. Have this bro-sis pair lost their mind. Few minutes back they looked annoyed and now they are smiling brightly.

Rajveer's POV

I felt relieved after hearing Naina calling him BHAI... Thank God... I felt to kill him when he hugged and her.

Sita aunty went towards Naina and said "Thank you beta for saving my son. I always wanted to meet you and thank you."

"No need to thank me aunty. It was my duty." Naina said and Sita aunty blessed her.

"You are blessed to have her as your daughter-in-law" Aunty said to mom and mom smiled proudly.

We chatted for some time on various topic. Dad invited them for the reception party which was going to be held today. She was going to be mine officially. They were leaving and Raghav came towards me.

"You better take care of her otherwise you will see my worst side" he threatened me. I acted being scared and then we both burst into laughter. I assured him and told him not to worry

I went in the study to discuss about the upcoming project with dad. We were so engrossed in our work that we didn't realise it was evening. Dad asked me to get ready for the reception party.

I came in my room and was searching for Naina but she was not in the room. Ruhi came with my clothes and I asked her about Naina.

"Bhabhi is in my room and she is getting ready. Bhai get ready fast even I have to get ready. BYE" she said and ran towards her room.

I quickly got ready and went out. I waited for her in the hall. I turned my head towards the stair and there she was standing there with a smile. She was looking like a princess. She elegantly walked towards me. She is deeply making me fall in love with her day by day. I am really lucky to have her in my life. 

I looked her from top to bottom and my eyes stopped at her lips. Her lips were pink and juicy as if asking me to kiss them. I took her face in my hand and kissed her. The kiss was slow at first and then it got wild. She was really shocked and was standing still. I pinched her to make her react. She started kissing me back.

Suddenly somebody shaked me really hard. "Bhai get back from your dream world. We are getting late. Lets go" Ruhi said to me. I looked at everyone being embarrassed.

Oh my God! It was a DREAM!