Chapter 20

Rajveer's POV

I kissed her making her shut. It was a slow romantic kiss. I really love her man. I wanted to kiss her for long time but we both were soon out of breath.

She pushed me and I lost my balance and directly landed on the ground. Naina got up and was about to go. I hold her hand and pulled her. She landed on me and I circled my arms around her. She was looking at me with wide eyes. She tried to get out of my grip but I was not ready to leave her so easily. She should understand that she needs to trust me. Without trust no relationship can ever last.

After trying many times, she stopped trying and I pulled her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest. I ran my fingers in her hairs. We stayed like that for some time. I can stay like that for the whole day. Nobody can think that I would do something like this. I am behaving like a hormonal teenager because of her. I am definitely not complaining about it as I love every second spent with her. 

"Naina" I said and she looked at me.

"Naina you are my wife and you have a really special place in my life. I want you to understand that nobody can take your place in my life. I know we are not at that stage in our relationship where you can completely trust me. I really love you and I am not ready to lose you." I said truthfully. I don't believe in hiding my feeling. I realised that I have fallen head over heels in love with Naina.

"I trust you Rajveer but.." she said.

I interrupted her as I knew what she was going to say. "I know you can't trust me completely because of your family. Its ok. I will never let any misunderstanding come between us." I said.

I looked at her and saw a tear escaping her eyes. I got scared. Did I say something wrong? My god! I hope I did not hurt her with my words.

I left her and we both got up. I made her sit on her chair and kneeled down in front of her.

"What happened Naina? I am sorry if I said something wrong." I said with a concern tone.

She shook her head indicating a no. I sighed in relief.

"Nobody has ever cared for my feelings before. Thank you." She said getting emotional. I want to see her smile which is missing from the morning.

"No need to thank me. You are my queen and I will to treat you like a queen." I said and she passed me a faint smile. For her smile I am ready to do anything.

I stood up and placed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled and started blushing. I was just staring her. She was looking like a sweet cherry and I so wanted to taste her.

The knock on the door brought me out of my dream world. I went and opened it and it was Naina's secretary Shreya.

"Mam Rohit sir is here and he wants to meet you." She said to Naina and a bright smile came on Naina's face. Who is this Rohit? His mere name brought such a big smile on her face.

She got up from her chair with great hurry and started moving out. Suddenly a tall and handsome man entered the cabin with a gift in his hand. Naina rushed towards him and hugged him. He picked her up in his arms and swirled her in the air. What the hell? How dare he hug my wife? Who is he?

*************************************************

Hello guys I hope you all are fine🥰🥰💕💕

Do vote and comment.........

Share this story with your friends.................

Guys please follow me...........