35

ME
hey, what's your address?

BABYLEE
depends, are you gonna expose us?

ME
seriously? do i need to kick your ass?

BABYLEE
AHHH okay fine
1 attachment
why do you need it anyways?

ME
are you guys awake?

BABYLEE
yeah, we're all watching a movie, why?
except for chris he's in his room, he claimed he didn't feel well.
TELL ME WHY YOU NEED OUR ADDRESS ARE YOU COMING TO SEE US

ME
i made the money, lix

BABYLEE
dude WHAT?!
THATS GREAT OAMEHHAHEH

ME
thank you :,)
but earlier i said something really rude to chris and i just need to apologize, in person
PLEASE don't tell him, just have him outside in 30 minutes okay?

BABYLEE
HOLY SHIT OKAY OKAY OH MY GOD

ME
LMAO :^)

-

anxiety shot through my veins when i closed my phone. i took a deep inhale, "seiko i need you to take beck and i to a different place okay? give me your phone i'm putting in the address." i demanded. he scoffed, murmuring an annoyed remark while passing me his device. beck cocked her eyebrow at me, looking over to see where i was typing.

"what the hell are you doing? where are we going?" she asked, concerned. i ignored her, handing the phone back to her brother. "answer me, you always ignore me~!" she whined, pestering once again. i went to speak, but remembered seiko was in the car. quickly, i picked up my phone and shot her a message.

-

ME
we're going to meet them

AGUSTDEFINED
huh?

ME
CHRIS AND FELIX YOU DUMBASS

-

beck looked up at me, eyes widened in shock. she began to vigorously slap my arm in excitement. i rolled my eyes at her childish state and took a few deep breaths in. this is actually happening.. i thought to myself, i'm gonna meet him.

after what seemed like hours, our car stopped abruptly, signaling that we arrived. "thanks seiko, see you soon. oh don't forget our suitcases, bro." she teased, exiting the car. i thanked him as well, following beck.

through the rain, we could see a vaguely lit building a few feet ahead. two figures in baggy clothes stood on the porch, mindlessly playing on their phones. beck and i stopped in our tracks, "go." she whispered, pushing me ahead. i winced at my heart thumping uncontrollably, just breathe.

"chris?"

-

chan's pov

"felix i don't want to go outside~." i whined at the boy. he was adamant though, pushing me out the kitchen door. "what are you doing?"

"just wait, please?" felix pleaded. i scoffed, taking a seat in the chair beside me. it felt like hours were passing by, i was growing impatient—

"chris?"

suddenly, i looked up, i could not believe what i was hearing. there was jae, clothes and hair damp from the rain. beck was standing a few feet behind her, giggling like a little girl. "jae?" i asked softly, standing up from my chair. she nodded slightly as she took a few steps towards me.

jae sniffled a little from the cool air, "look i just wanted to say that i'm—." she was cut off by my embrace. i wrapped my warm arms around her, squeezing like i never wanted to let go. i could feel her shivering body relax slowly as she nuzzled her face into my neck.

"sh, it's okay it's okay. i forgive you." i hummed quietly. she squeezed tighter around my torso, silently pleading for me not to let go. "let's go inside, okay? it's cold out here."

"dear god please, it's gross watching you two be sappy." felix fake gagged. i slowly removed my arms from jae, looking down at her face again. her makeup was smudged a little due to the rain, she still looked beautiful no matter what.

"but um- it's late and we don't wanna disturb you guys or anything." she spoke, looking up at me.

"are you kidding me?!" felix said rather loudly, "everyone has been dying to meet you two come on!" he grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her inside, earning a little laugh out of her.

-

felix dragged me inside rather forcefully. minho, seungmin, and hyunjin sat at the kitchen table playing cards. i could faintly see jeongin and changbin on the couch watching some korean drama. "GUYS!" felix exclaimed, "it's chan-hyung's girlfriend." almost immediately, i was swarmed by six more excited boys; my IDOLS.

"nice to meet you!"

"when did chan ask her out, i don't remember this?"

"minho move you're in my way!"

"oh wait that's beck!"

"ah move you dummies!" chris whined. i laughed a little, bowing my head and formally introducing myself.

"hello, my name is jaehyun. nice to meet you all, thank you for welcoming me." i spoke in korean. they all looked at me a little surprised, "oh and by the way i'm not his girlfriend."

more groans came from the boys in front of me.

"seriously hyung?"

"ughh why not?!"

beck and i laughed at their distressed state. while we were conversing, chris shyly took this as an opportunity to slip an arm around my lower back, carefully rubbing circles on my hip. i sharply inhaled at his gesture, but when he moved away i stopped him, holding his hand at its previous position.

seungmin interrupted my thoughts,  "come on im hungry!"

-