58

"i'm so tired." i sighed, plopping between beck and chris. after the party, we all came home. the boys wore masks and hats for obvious reasons. when i looked over, almost everyone was sleep but chris- not surprising.

"me too." he smiled. "i had a great time though, i haven't been to a party in years."

"i'm glad you could experience new york with me. i wish you didn't have to go home tomorrow." i frowned. he looked over at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me up from the couch.

"me too. let's go outside on the balcony, it's hot in here." he hummed.

hesitantly, i stood up. our fingers interlaced with each other as i followed him. the cold air hit my face when i opened the patio door. "what are we doing?" i chuckled as he turned to face me.

"do you remember the night we met?" chris asked.

i cocked my eyebrows at him, "of course i do. seoul, it was so rainy that night." laughing, reminiscing on that day with beck. "why?"

"i think about it all the time." he stated. his eyes darted at the ground, looking everywhere but my eyes. "one of the best days ever."

"i know but..you're acting weird. chris look at me." his head darted up at me. eyes wide but softening when he looked at me.

"jae." he practically whispered, coming near me. "i think i want to be with you forever."

"what?" i inhaled sharply.

"you're the best thing to ever come into my life." chris smiled, squeezing my hands. "please, please be mine."

i rested my forehead against his. "i'm scared chris." i sighed, smiling. "this is so dramatic."

"i know." he laughed softly. "but i'm serious."

"i know." i smiled, mocking him. "yes."

he pulled away quickly, a smile plastered on his face. "you will?!" chris moved back to me, kissing my lips quickly before pulling away. "oh my god." he paused though, moving his hand to mine, sticking his pinky out. "forever?"

i smiled cheekily, wrapping mine around his. "forever."

-

the end? ;)

dear readers of vlive,

thank you for the endless support on this story. it means more than you'll ever know. i love you all so much, and i hope you enjoyed this amazing book because i enjoyed writing it. i hope you support me more on my writing journey, i love you more than you'll ever know.

sincerely,

gabby :)