37

after eating, beck and i watched a movie with the boys. we were so happy that they had been so nice and kind to us, it was like we had known them our whole lives. some of them had dozed off, and i was right behind them. my head rested onto chan's shoulder as i drifted into a soft sleep.

"jae?" a soft voice whispered, jerking me out of my sleep. my eyes fluttered open to meet chris's smiling face.

"hi, what's going on?" i yawned.

"well i didn't wanna take you to my room without asking you, and you seem very tired so i just wanted to see if you were okay with that.." he mumbled. i chuckled at his flustered appearance, nodding my head. he smiled, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his torso. chris hummed contently at the feeling as he laid me down into his bed. "goodnight beautiful." the man whispered, planting a light kiss on my forehead before leaving to exit the room.

"wait, where are you going?" i pouted.

a blush crept onto chris's cheeks. "well um- i was going to sleep in the living room." he spewed.

"don't go." i whined, making grabby hands at the man. he giggled happily as he laid down beside me, covering up with the blankets. "now um- i don't really do cuddling." i spoke bluntly.

"oh- well that's okay!" he spoke.

"but uhm-" i reached out for his hand, intertwining our fingers together. "this is good, right?" i chuckled nervously.

"of course." chris leaned in, planting a soft kiss onto my lips.

i faked cringed at his actions, "eeew, gross." i giggled. he laughed along with me, kissing me a few more times for good measure. i could practically feel my heart pacing throughout my chest. this was a new feeling, a feeling of excitement and adrenaline. i'd never felt anything like this before in my entire life. "good night chris." i whispered.

"good night, beautiful."

-

cute lil soft cheaper cause i'm feeling it today ☺️