52

hi guys! i didn't think i would have to say this but if you are under 13 please do not read my books and/or please don't comment your age under them. i do not want to be responsible for any exposure or negative language. i appreciate all the support, ily all.

also- hold onto your seats for this one.

-

my day was bad; unexplainably, horribly bad. i woke up 20 minutes later than i was supposed to. when i went to leave- my car wouldn't start so i had to call chaelin to come pick me up. my trainee classes extended an hour longer than they were supposed to which meant i didn't get lunch. and now i was attempting to submit my rehearsals on time but ended up punching myself in the eye. and the worst of all; i missed new york. of course korea was amazing- the best place for me to be but i missed new york more than i could express. safe to say- i was so ready to take a nap.

CHAT: bffs + changbin

BABYLEE
finally out of rehearsal
it sucks without you jae 😡
where were you

HYUNJINNIES
yeah ur boyf missed you 🙄

CHANNIE
how many times do i have to tell you we aren't back together
..yet

MUSCLEBIN
yet
key word

RAPPERJI
jaehyun
jaehyuuuuun
r u dead

LEEMEENHO
who cares
now we don't have to hear chris whine about how much he loves her
kidding jae i would die for you

ME
sighs
thank u minho

BABYLEE
JAE
hey 😋

ME
hey

QTMAKNAE
what's the matter?

WONPILLY
yeah you seem sad :(

ME
literally have had the worst day ever
i just wanna go home

CHANNIE
jae :( lix, innie and i are coming over there and we're bringing you kimbap

ME
i'm really not hungry but thank you- i gotta go finish up here
bye guys

HYUNJINNIES
she seems so sad wait
can i come along

MUSCLEBINNIE
ME TOO..

-

two knocks came from the other side of the rehearsal door. i mumbled a "come in" before walking over to the stereo. to my surprise, five boys walked in- jeongin, hyunjin, felix, chan, and changbin. "hey." i smiled lightly.

"hey!" chris chirped- he had a to-go container in his left hand and an iced coffee in the other. "how are you?" he asked, walking over to me.

i sat onto the floor, throwing my head in my hands. "tired." i stated bluntly. my crop top and sweatpants which once looked good on me just made me feel insecure, like i wanted to slip out of my own skin. it's what i wore for practice every day, but now i feel like i just look bad. "i'm ready to go home."

"can't you clock out right now?" jeongin pouted, all of them taking a seat in front of me.

i shook my head, sighing. "no, i have to run through a routine and i should be able to. i'm so ready to crash- i'm beat." my lips turned to a small pout as i let out another big sigh, pushing myself up from the ground.

"um..i-we got this for you." chris smiled awkwardly, handing out the coffee and container towards me. i frowned, thanking him and opening the package. inside were what seemed to be pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes- aka my favorite dessert on the entire planet.

"bro!" my face lit up from my previous stressed state. "where the hell did you find out about these- and where did you get them? they like don't make them anywhere around here." the boys in front of me smiled cheesily. "why are you smiling like that..?"

"well.." felix began, "beck texted me about how she missed you and how she wanted you to know that she loves you a lot, so she sent these over. said they were your favorite?"

i could feel the tears forming in my eyes- but then i realized who was standing in front of me. i inhaled sharply, smiling and thanking them once again. "do you guys want one?" i asked. they all denied..except hyunjin, he was more than happy to devour one with me.

as we talked about our day, they all decided to head out and get home. except chris, he insisted on waiting for me. our relationship was..complicated at the moment- but we were getting there! i think.. him and i walked out to my car, it was about 7:30 which meant it was sunset.

"do you wanna come over?" he asked rather abruptly as we jumped into my car. i cocked my eyebrow at him causing his face to fluster rather quickly. "i-i didn't mean it like that.."

"i know." i chuckled lightly, "i'm just..not feeling the best. i think it'd be best if i was alone tonight, you know?" my body flopped into the driver's seat. i exhaled heavily, thanking god it was time to go home. next thing i knew- his hand was on my knee. my breath hitched as i looked over at him. a concerned look was plastered on his face- the man's eyebrows furrowed slightly. "what?"

"how about i come over and you tell me what's been bothering you for the last three weeks? you cant fool me- no matter how hard you try." chris stated bluntly. i brushed off his comment, placing my hand over his and smiling cockily.

"there is nothing wrong." i spoke with a smile, slowly fading. "now give me my car keys." but he seemed to not want to budge. taking the keys which were previously on the dash and hiding them mischievously behind his back. the boy couldn't contain his giggles as i fought to grab them from him. "chris~ give me my keys." i pouted after a few minutes of struggle.

"no." he giggled, sticking his tongue out at me playfully. i huffed at his immature behavior, rolling my eyes. i guess he was going to make me have to go to plan b..which was very impulsive on my end. i mustered up enough confidence- lifting myself up off my seat and climbing my body on top of his quickly. he practically froze- my legs straddled his waist tightly, my hand pushing his chest down against the seat. his cheeks turning a bright red as my face hovered over his.

there sure as hell was NO going back after this one jaehyun.

"give me my keys back, chris." i hummed into his ear. i could feel his body tensing up more and more by the second. wordlessly- he handed me my keys, placing them in my palm. i returned back to my normal state- smiling contently. "thanks." i smiled, climbing back over to my seat to turn my car on.

"what..the hell." i heard him murmur to himself. i chuckled, ignoring his baffled state, and pulling out of the parking garage.

before turning on my music, i spoke a monotoned, "you're so welcome."

-