Chapter 5

AN: This chapter includes explicit content, if it's not your thing or you're underage then skip it.

***

"Take me to bed, Dimitri."

Dimitri's eyes bore into hers. She could see his internal struggle as his body began to heat up with desire, but she could tell he was unsure. His hatred towards his Strigoi days once again holding him back, despite what he had said a few moments ago.

"Please Dimitri," her hand caressed his cheek before tangling itself into his lustrous hair. "I need you."

Her lips met his again, this time more passionately as if her life depended on it. He matched her hunger for his touch and kissed her back fiercely, before hesitantly pulling away. Rose began to think that he may reject her yet again, but as she looked up at him she saw that his eyes were intense with a fire she hadn't seen in a long time.

"Are you sure, Roza?" He questioned. "I – I don't want to hurt you again."

"You have never hurt me and I know you never will." She stated sternly. "I just want to be close to you again. Please."

Dimitri made his decision. There was no doubt in his mind that he loved her and he wanted more than anything in the world for his Roza to be happy, to feel good. While his time as a Strigoi had wounded him emotionally, he trusted Rose enough to start believing he was a good man. And while he had hurt her and abused her in the past, he knew that he could use his time now to erase those memories, and replace them with new ones of passion and love. A second chance.

His strong arms snaked underneath her and he lifted her off the sofa, his hands resting on her ass as he carried her towards their bedroom. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she curled her arms around his shoulders, her lips colliding with his neck, nipping and sucking as they travelled.

By the time they reached the bed, both their breathing was ragged. Dimitri laid her down gently, his body following hers as he held himself above her. He looked down into her eyes and he saw a look on her face similar to the one she had just after Tasha had shot her. Pure, unconditional love. He knew back then that she loved him and he knew it even more now. He couldn't give up on their relationship, he just couldn't. Not while he was so lucky to have a woman so forgiving, so kind-hearted, so breath-taking as Rose.

"You're beautiful." He informed her, before crashing his lips to hers once more. His hands wandered over her body, craving her touch and relishing in the feel of her. He hadn't touched her in so long. What a mistake that was. He couldn't believe he had held himself back from something that he knew was so good.

"So, so beautiful," Dimitri whispered against her lips. Their tongues danced together, each one fighting for dominance and Rose moaned into his mouth. He no longer cared about the pain in his lip – that was long forgotten. He felt her reach around his neck, grabbing the collar of his t-shirt and gently tugging in an attempt to rid him of it. Understanding what she was trying to do, he broke their kiss for no longer than a second as he pulled the material over his head and threw it away from them, discarding it somewhere on the bedroom floor.

Eager to do the same to her, his fingers curled underneath the thin material at the hem of her tank top, disconnecting their lips once more as he gently pulled it over her head. Braless, her nipples stood to attention and Dimitri let out a low growl at the sight. Instantly, his hands reached out to grab them, massaging her breasts in the palm of his hands. His name fell from her lips in pleasure. His fingers danced around the two buds on her mounds, and her moans filled the room. She was falling apart and he hadn't even touched her where she needed him to the most.