Chapter 5 - he left

Chapter 5

"I'm so sorry." For a minute, he thought the guy is going to spread into tears. The lonely eyes stared at him, looking for any discomfort. There wasn't any. Katsuki was too stunned that the guy even showed up to feel uncomfortable.
Outside was cold and the window was fully open, so there should be cold in his room, right? So why did the room feel so warm?
Izuku brought Katsuki's hand to his cheek and leaned into it. When his warm hand made contact with Izuku's skin, he could feel just how cold Izuku was.
"Close the God damn window and I will get the towels." He left the room as fast as he could and didn't look back. The journey up and down for the towels should be fast, but for him, it felt like the entirety. Every sound he made was blocked by his thoughts. Just what the fuck is happening? He should be kicking the guy for the way he spoke to him.
But that didn't felt right. When he finally got to the room, he noticed Izuku moved to sit on his bed. Looking at his hands, he didn't even notice Katsuki sitting next to him. He handed the warm towel without any words. With carefulness, Izuku took it in his hands, rubbing his face.
They stayed like that, in comfortable silence.  "After this, I won't bother you anymore, I promise."
The words were honest, but the sad tone was there and Katsuki didn't miss it.
But it was better like that, for him at least. The towel was thrown on his chair, almost falling. "Hey, wait! What are you doing?!" Two hands pushed him down on his bed. It was a soft push, making him not to land too hard.
Izuku got on top of him again, putting his head in the crook of his neck. The wet hoodie making his shirt wet as well.
His shirt was lifted up, and with panic, Katsuki started to push the guy away.
He squealed when Izuku's cold hands touched his belly. "Let me warm up, before I leave."
It was hard not to fall asleep like this. Izuku's hands warmed up pretty quickly, making the man warm too. The heat lulled him to sleep pretty fast.
.
.
.
The next morning Izuku was nowhere to be found. The window was closed, and the only sign of Izuku being here was the towel on the chair. His clock showed 6:34 am. Time to get to school.
The walk there was spent on thinking. Izuku was somehow able to get into his head.
As he walked to school he met Ejiro at the school gate. The tiny bit of guilt made its way into his heart at the sight of him. Ejiro smiling and waving at him, not knowing what happened.
"We need to talk." And just like that, he left Ejiro confused behind him.
When they got into the class, he asked Katsuki when he wanted to talk. They agreed to meet on the rooftop at lunch. Some classmates were surprised about how normally he and Ejiro talked. There was no yelling, just normal talk.
By the time the lunch started, students were informed about a break that lasted until the end of the week. Which was great but it had its flaws. The school will now fall behind, but Katsuki will use this break to study so that won't happen to him.
He didn't bring anything for lunch, but one day without it won't kill him. They didn't have any training anyway.
The rooftop was a quiet place where he didn't have to worry about somebody interrupting them. The view was pretty too. The blue sky with the green trees brought him memories of the forest. Sometimes he wished to go back to those days. He sat on the edge of the building, not caring if he falls. High wasn't something he was scare of.
Ejiro came after a while, apologizing for being late. He shrugged him off, looking at the birds on the sky. "The villain visited me last night." Ejiro's face immediately turned with horror. "Dude! Are you alright?! Did he do anything or-" Katsuki raised his hand to shut him up.
"No, I'm fine. He won't come near me anymore."
"How can you be so sure?"
"We talked it out."
Ejiro relaxed. "You should have called me anyway"
"Shut up, it's better this way." Both of them stayed quiet until a pair of footsteps stopped right behind him. Oh no, somebody heard them. Somebody knew!

A/N sorry for the short chapter, the other one will be longer. I promise. (✿^‿^)