Chapter 45 - dirty boy

Chapter 45

A/N I think I starved you enough, here's a treat, this whole chapter is smut ;-; That's all I'm gonna say, enjoy ;-)

His heart skipped a beat at those words, but there was no time to think about that when Izuku's hot breath hit the crook of his neck but didn't move to do anything else.

"Are you waiting for my permission?" Katsuki asked, his voice teasing, a small smirk forming on his face. It disappeared as fast as it came when Izuku bit him, hard.

He whined, feeling Izuku's teeth break his sensitive skin. It left him breathless, his nails dug into Izuku's shirt when the other licked the bite.

"May we start?" Katsuki managed to nod, letting Izuku pull away. The other was grinning, pulling his hand up to his mouth and slipping down his gloves with the help of his teeth.

"I missed you so much." Izuku mumbled before leaning close to give him a soft kiss. The man's hands seated themselves on his hips, squeezing. Katsuki bit his lip, holding back the emotion that formed in his chest.

"Don't bite your lips, I want to do that for you." Izuku said, his hands leaving Katsuki's hips, going up to his shoulders and pushing his back harder against the wall.

Katsuki gasped, Izuku's mouth met his, and they kissed again. It was lustful but sweet at the same time. Izuku licked his lips, it took a while for Katsuki to figure out what the other wanted, but when Izuku bit his bottom lip, he realized quickly.

Without a second thought, he opened his mouth, letting Izuku explore it. It was hard to synchronize since he was new to all this, but he loved this none less.

A string of saliva dripped down his chin due to their clumsiness, but none of them cared. Izuku sucked his tongue, bitting it before coming back for another kiss. Katsuki wrapped his hands in the curly hair, pushing Izuku closer.

It took a long time for them to finally pull away, a string of saliva connecting their lips before it split and vanished. Both of them were starving for more, ready to tear each other's clothes in any second.

"I’ve been imagining what I'm going to do to you tonight all day long." The low voice whispered into his ear, while Izuku's whole body leaned against him.

Katsuki felt so desired, craving for everything Izuku wanted to give him. Izuku's hand traveled down his spine, coming to the edge of his shorts and started tugging.

"What do you want me to do, dirty boy?" The nickname made him feel things, the warmth in his stomach rising, but he won't let the man have him this easily.

He tugged at the green curls, earning a groan as he pulled him closer to his face. "Whisper dirty things in my ear and make me feel like you can't wait to have sex with me."

"Fuck, I just want you so bad." Katsuki knew he was playing with fire, but the little control he had right now made him feel powerful. "Go on," he said, pulling Izuku's head into his neck and biting his ear, "I love learning how to drive you nuts."

Izuku bit him again, sucking his skin, leaving bruises that will stay there for more than a week, his hand clasped his ass, squeezing mercilessly. The other hand moved down to stroke his half-hard dick, making Katsuki moan and push his head in Izuku's chest.

"I really want to kiss you, and not just on the lips." His shirt was lifted above his chest, before leaving them for good and finding a new spot on the ground. "I'm gonna work my way down your body, teasing and testing every single part of you."

A hot tongue licked his chest, Izuku's mouth slowly starting to suck and nib with his nipple, while his right hand played with the other. "Don’t stop!"