Chapter 2

~YN's P.O.V~

I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids felt too heavy. My whole body was aching but the pain that I felt in my arm was the most excruciating. It felt like someone tore apart my muscles with a knife. Then suddenly I remembered the inhumane tortures.

My eyelids flew open automatically, remembering those heinous tortures. I tried to move my head and took a look at my surroundings. It looked like the same old house where I was tortured like a dog.

I tried to sit up when I noticed that I was lying on a dirty and dusty bed and an I/V line was attached to my wrist. My eyes fell on my wounded arm and to my surprise, I saw it properly dressed with a bandage. Wow, first they beat me up and then give me medical treatment!

The saline bag was almost full so that means it hadn't been too long since I became unconscious. I pulled the I/V needle out of my vein  and decided to walk out of the room. And believe me when I say, my whole body ached as if I was run over by a bulldozer.

I managed to walk out of the room and went outside. The first thing I saw was a small dusty corridor. It looked like an abandoned mansion and maybe it was a temporary hideout for those men who kidnapped me. Reaching the end of the corridor I heard voices coming from downstairs.

I walked towards the railing and stood behind a pillar. I looked down and saw about eight men standing in the middle of the house surrounding a table. The table was occupied with a few scattered papers and 3 laptops. They were very busy discussing something.

"........ they must've tracked him back. We should get ready and pack our things, they may attack anytime soon," One of the guys said.

"Yeah I understand Namjoon but look at his condition! He's injured and he's not in a condition to fight!" A female voice echoed. It didn't take me long to realize that it was the same girl who had beaten me up mercilessly.

I looked to the side where she pointed at and noticed an injured male sitting in a chair and another male was dressing him with bandage. Then I realized the injured man was none other than the person who bumped into me in the amusement park. The side of his beard was peeling off so I guessed those weren't real.

"Jimin hyung will be okay, don't worry. We'll cover him. Let's start packing first, we also have to do something about the girl. We don't have much time." Another guy said and it was the voice of the same guy who was questioning me earlier.

I again tried to look down while still hiding behind the piller. This time I saw his side face as he was drinking water so he had to pull down his mask for a little while. He had thin lips and his teeth were quite large that made him look like a bunny. He looked quite good looking to be a gangster. I glanced at the others too but they were wearing masks.

I was too busy eavesdropping and gazing at the guys that I didn't notice where I was standing. The bunny looking guy finished drinking and was about to fix his mask when suddenly his gaze averted upstairs, looking straight at my eyes.

Now that I saw his front face, I realized that I definitely saw him before. He looked way too familiar but I couldn't remember where. I was lost in my thoughts when his shouting made me come back to reality.

"Don't move, just stay right there!" The bunny guy ordered as he was looking up, towards me.

"Shit! How did she wake up so soon!" Another guy shouted.

Before they could run upstairs and catch me, I ran back towards the corridor as I remembered seeing a broken window at the other end of it.

"Hey wait, don't run! We're not gonna hurt you anymore, it was a mistake!" A guy shouted while chasing me but I kept on running to save my dear life.

Finally reaching the broken window, I jumped from the second storey without any hesitation. Yeah, it hurt like hell when I hit the ground and my bandaged arm started bleeding again. I didn't waste a second and got up to run away from that god forsaken place.

It was very difficult to run in the dark but I ran towards the street lights. Reaching the street I saw a taxi drove by so I got on it and went away. I looked behind through the window and saw the masked men still running towards the street but as soon as they reached near the street, they stopped.

There was a car parked on the opposite side of the street and suddenly some people started shooting at the masked men from inside the car. I didn't know what happened later as the taxi drove me away far far away from that place.

After getting the proper medical treatment, I informed the police about the incident and gave them the location. But later when I heard from the police, they said that they didn't find anything in that mansion. It had been abandoned for a long time.

Though no one believed me I knew exactly what happened there. They thought I was a member of the gang who kidnapped their member named Jimin and the girl named Seulgi was emotionally attached to that Jimin guy. Maybe the injured guy with a fake beard was Jimin and somehow he managed to escape his kidnappers. If he didn't make it, god knows what that seulgi girl would've done to me!

I heard another name which is Namjoon. And I saw one of their faces and I'm sure I saw him before. So there was a very high chance that I'll meet that guy again.

But I didn't know if they were still behind me or not. What if I get kidnapped again!!

#don't forget to see the photo 😂