Chapter 27

YN was now standing on the stage while crying her eyes out with her head hung low. She was neither tied nor her mouth was taped, yet she couldn't run away as they kept her on gunpoint. She just grabbed her dress tightly with her hands and squeezed her eyes shut. She was scared to even look at anyone.

Jungkook's heart shattered into pieces when he saw her in this state. Everyone was giving her dirty looks and screaming in excitement. He couldn't bear it anymore and was about to stand up, when Namjoon grabbed his shoulder and made him sit down again.

"Jungkook, just calm down. They brought her here so that they could make us agitated and do something stupid. It was their plan all along," Namjoon explained.

"Those two bodyguards, I'm the one who hired them. How could I do such mistake, hyung!" Jungkook said on the verge of crying, while looking at the two men, standing behind YN.

Meanwhile the bidding has already started and each gang was trying really hard to win it.

"What do we do now?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's just wait for now. I'm sure they're already into position. If we try to do anything they'll get us all at once," Namjoon replied.

"So we just let her be sold? To those disgusting hyenas?" Jungkook spat getting all worked up.

"Yes, let the bidding finish. When they'll take her upstairs, then we'll make our move. Let's make a new plan," Namjoon suggested.

After their short discussion, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok walked away from their seats one by one. As people were already walking around in the hall, no one suspected them.

Soon the bidding finished and YN was sold at the highest price. As she was a present from the Vipers, everyone wanted to have a taste of her. The gang named Alpha bought her and their leader came to her with a very disgusting look in his eyes. They dragged her from the stage and went towards the elevator to take her upstairs in a private room.

"Boss, I don't see anyone making a move. The girl is already sold, why aren't they doing anything?"

"Don't be so excited. Stay focused and tell your men to stay in their positions. They'll make a move sooner or later."

"But the Alpha gang has already taken her. What if they lose her? Should we take her back from them? She's our only bait."

"You fool, let them take her. The spies will follow them and try to save her. And when they do, make sure to kill all of them. Now go and keep an eye on the Alpha."

The Alpha gang reached upstairs and walking through the corridor they finally found their room. The leader dragged YN inside with him and left his men outside to watch out.

The Viper members were lurking around the corridor and waiting for the spies to attack. The Vipers thought that the spies would attack the Alpha gangsters first and then they can take the cue. But what happened was something else.

All of a sudden the Viper members who were walking around the corridor, fell unconscious on the floor one by one. They didn't even get the chance to react. The Alpha gangsters got confused at the sudden incident and started looking here and there. And soon darts flew towards them making them unconscious too.

Meanwhile, the Alpha's leader pushed YN violently on the bed and tried to hover over her.

"Please let me go. Don't do this to me!" YN pleaded while crying her heart out.

"Did I buy you spending so much money to let you go? No no babygirl, come to daddy."

Then he started forcing himself on her while YN tried with all her might to push him away. He was too busy trying to handle YN that he didn't care about what was going on outside. He tried multiple times to kiss YN but each time she tilted her head, making him furious.

He raised his hand and was about to hit her, when suddenly he heard a loud thud on the door. Instinctively his head turned back and he tried to decipher what was happening outside. But out of the blue, YN pushed his body very hard from over her and he stumbled on the floor. Before he could get up again, YN took a vase from the side table and smashed it on his head.

Right at this moment the door broke down with a loud thud revealing a man in the mask. He was huffing and looked at YN with soft eyes. She knew it was none other than her Jungkook.

"YN-.......!"

She didn't waste a second and ran to him only to be engulfed in his big arms. Holding his muscular torso tightly, she started sobbing loudly on his chest. Jungkook tried to calm her down and patted on her head lightly.

"Boss, all of our men in the upstairs got shot. The spies have got the girl. What are we gonna do now?"

"I'm sending more men. Make sure this time they don't get away. Otherwise you're dead."

They were having a healing moment in each other's embrace when suddenly it got interrupted by a loud gun shot. It was the first shot fired during all this time and everyone in the building got startled.

Jungkook peeked outside the room and saw his members beating down the shooter. He took the chance and ran towards the elevator with YN. But suddenly more Viper goons came from the other side and started shooting at them. Now numerous gunshots could be heard and everyone in the ballroom started running away. No one wanted to get involved in between all these.

Jimin, Tae and Hoseok put their tranquilizer gun back in their pockets and took out an actual gun as the situation was getting out of hand.

"YN, go downstairs. Seulgi and my other hyungs are there. They'll find you," Jungkook said in a hurry and pushed YN in the elevator.

"But you're- ... "

"Don't worry about me. Just go!"

When the elevator door finally closed, Jungkook ran back to the corridor to help the others. While shooting, he informed Namjoon about YN through his earpiece.

When YN reached downstairs, she saw the gangs running away in a hurry. She tried to look for Seulgi or Namjoon or Yoongi but couldn't find any of them. While running aimlessly she bumped into someone and the person turned to her being angry. But the moment he saw her, his lips turned into a smirk.

"I'm really sorry-......" YN said in a hurry.

But the man suddenly grabbed her hand.

"YN its me. Don't be scared."

Then the man removed his mask and looked at her with a bright smile.

"Mr Wang? Oh my God! All this time I didn't realize. You're also with Jungkook?" YN asked with a ray of hope in her eyes.

"Of course I am. I'll save you, don't worry," Jackson said with a smirk.