Chapter 5

~One month later~

*ring* ..... *ring*

"Hey Sara, can I talk to you later? Actually I'm in a hurry," YN replied as she answered the phone.

"Did you wake up late again?" Sara asked.

"Yeah and it's the fifth time. Boss is gonna kill me this time!"

"I just don't understand, she is also late sometimes but no one tells her anything. Just because we work under her, she gets to yell at us. Do you know what's even more infuriating, our president! He doesn't even come to the company regularly and whenever he does, he's always late!" Sara complained through the phone.

"Umm if you're done with complaining then can I hang up now? I'M GETTING SERIOUSLY LATE!!" YN yelled.

"Okay okay! But for your information, she's not here yet. So don't panic and hurry!"

YN cut the call and started packing her things in a hurry. She joined the company, Jeon Corp, about four months ago and everytime she was late she got yelled at by her boss, the department head, Miss Song.

YN knew that Miss Song hated her and it wasn't because of being late. Miss Song was about thirty years old and she was the prettiest in her department, well untill YN joined the company. YN was a very simple girl yet very beautiful and Miss Song couldn't digest the fact that there was a person prettier than her in her own department, though YN was a few years younger than her.

About a month ago, when she was kidnapped, she couldn't attend the office the next day as she was in a hospital for half of the day and again she had to go to the police station too. The next day when she went to her office, Miss Song yelled the hell out of her. If she is late again today, only God can save her.

Finally getting ready, YN ran out of her house and ran to the bus stand. She was lucky to catch the next bus on time.

*ring*..... *ring*

"I'm on the bus, I'm almost there!" YN answered.

"Well, guess what? The witch is here and your desk is empty. You're literally dead if you come here now!!" Sara replied.

YN left a huge sigh and grabbed her hair being frustrated. As soon as the bus stopped she ran in the speed of lightning which made other passengers look at her in amazement.

The lift stopped at the seventh floor and then she ran inside her department. To her horror she saw that everyone was standing at their desks, hanging their head low and Miss Song was yelling at one of the employees.

"Oh look, another lazy head. Come inside YN, tell me what's the time!" Miss Song asked with a smirk and the calmness of her voice, gave YN chills running down her spine.

"Umm..... actually ma'am..."

"I ASKED, WHAT'S THE TIME!!" Miss Song yelled with a high pitched voice, making everyone tremble in fear.

Suddenly YN lost the ability to talk and just stood there with her head hung low.

"If I had the authority, then I'd have fired you two right at this moment. Since it's your first time, I'm letting you go," Miss Song said looking at the other employee.

"And you! YN! I'm gonna file a complaint against you. Now go and bring me a coffee!"

YN didn't waste a second and ran out of the office and went to the elevator lobby. She waited eagerly for the elevator to come up and when finally it did, her body froze up.

There was a man inside the elevator who was going to the tenth floor. He was busy talking on his phone but when the elevator door opened, his attention shifted towards the figure, standing in front of the elevator door.

The moment they saw each other, both of their eyes widened with shock. It was that bunny looking guy, one of her kidnappers! YN did freeze for a moment but when she realized the situation, she ran for her life through the lobby and went inside her office.

The way she stumbled inside through the door, made everyone look at her in annoyance.

"What do you think you're doing? And where's my coffee?" Miss Song yelled as she was in the middle of giving instructions to some of the employees.

"Ma'am.... *huff*.... there's a..."

Before she could finish her sentence, everyone suddenly stood up in a hurry and bowed to her, even Miss Song. It took a few seconds for her to realize that someone was standing behind her and everyone was greeting him, not her.

"S-sir!...... What makes you come here? Do you need something? You could've asked......" Miss Song asked but couldn't complete her sentence.

"Ah Miss Song! Actually I don't need anything. I was going to my office but on the way I met Miss.... umm!" The guy asked with a straight face.

Everyone was waiting for YN to say her name but she just stood there, huffing. YN's silence made Miss Song very much angry but she kept her calm.

"Her name's YN. Did she offend you in any way, Sir? Let me apologize on her behalf. I'm very....."

"Miss Song, if you don't mind then can I take Miss..... YN with me for a moment?" He asked, interrupting Miss Song once again.

"Yeah, of course," Miss Song replied with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"What? No I'm not going anywhere with you. And ma'am....he's....." YN tried to protest but before she could say anything further, the man suddenly grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the office.

This action was quite unexpected by everyone and they just kept staring towards the door with their mouth wide open in shock.