Chapter 4

~The day YN was kidnapped~   

This time BT21 squad was behind a large mafia group called The Viper. This gang had many hideouts and already two of them were sabotaged by the BT21. Jimin had already started working on another hideout and he was getting successful in doing so.

"Agent Tata, I've my eyes on some of the Viper members. They just sealed a deal with another gang and now they're heading out. I'm gonna follow them and then I'll inform you the rest. For now, go towards the entrance," Jimin said through the earpiece.

It was night and they were on an amusement park right now. The Viper gang was dealing with another gang and Jimin followed them. It was quite crowded which made it hard for Jimin to keep watch. And so you know, Jimin was wearing fake beard and moustache to hide his face.

"Ah! The group just scattered and I think I'm losing them," Jimin said on his earpiece as he walked through the crowd.

"Just follow one of them, we don't need all. I'm coming on your way," Tae said and started running towards the location that Jimin told him about.

"Ah, that's why they choose crowdy places like this! I think I just lost all of them....... wait I just spotted one of the female members. I'm following her now," Jimin said with a smirk.

"Don't be frustrated agent Chim, just keep your calm. Otherwise you'll lose her too," Tae replied with a chuckle and kept on running through the crowds.

Jimin was too busy following the female gangster that he suddenly bumped into a person and without saying sorry he kept on following the woman.

"Hey..... I think you dropped something!" The person whom he bumped into shouted from behind but he couldn't hear due to all the crowd and noises.

"Just let it be YN! He just bumped into you and ran away without saying sorry. That jerk!" YN's friend suggested.

"It's his wallet! What if there's something important! Just wait here, I'll just go and give it to him in a jiffy!" YN said and ran behind Jimin.

After running for a while YN finally saw the guy and grabbed his arm, making him startled.

"What the hell.... who are..."

"You dropped your wallet!" YN said.

Jimin took his wallet from her hand but kept on looking at his target without paying any heed to YN.

"Shouldn't you be saying thank you? Why are you being so rude?" YN asked.

But without saying anything, Jimin just ran off. YN scoffed in annoyance and walked away too. Taehyung was almost near and he saw Jimin and YN together from afar but he couldn't make out what was actually happening. So he just kept running towards Jimin.

After about a few seconds suddenly Jimin disappeared into thin air. Taehyung looked here and there but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Agent Chim, I can't see you. Where should I go now? Chim?"

"Aaaarrghh..."

Taehyung only heard muffled noises and when he reached near the entrance, he saw few people dragging Jimin's body inside a car. He knew that he alone won't be able to do anything so he called other members.

"Guys listen, agent Chim just got kidnapped! I think they knew he was following them. I'm gonna follow their car. You guys be ready!"

Taehyung was talking through his earpiece and was running towards his car when suddenly his eyes fell on a female figure talking over a phone.

"Wait!! I think I found the person agent Chim was following. Just wait for me, I'm gonna kidnap this person," Taehyung said through the earpiece and changed his direction.

While running towards the female figure, he grabbed a black sac like bag from a stall and coming near her he covered her mouth with a tape and put the sac over her head.

The female was none other than YN and as Taehyung saw her earlier with Jimin, he mistook her as the gangster Jimin was following.

YN came to the amusement park only because her colleague, Sara, persuaded her to. When her mom called, she went to a relatively quiet place. But all of a sudden she was attacked by someone. What happened next?.... I think you guys already know.

Well that night, Jimin somehow managed to escape and he was very badly injured. On his way he sent a message to his members and he very well knew that the gangsters would follow him to his hideout. But he had no other choice because he was in need of help.

After contacting with Jimin, Jungkook found out that Taehyung kidnapped an innocent person and she was getting beaten up by Seulgi. So before anything severe could happen, he broke the door open to inform Seulgi and that's when YN lost her consciousness.

Seokjin treated YN's wound and kept her in a room. Coming downstairs he met with an injured Jimin and quickly gave him necessary medical treatment while others got busy discussing their mission plan.

They knew the gangsters had followed Jimin so they were getting prepared for an attack but the girl got in the way. She ran away and while chasing her they met with  shower of bullets.

Don't worry, our spies are trained for this situation and they handled it quite well. They managed to injure some gangsters while others ran away. It was sure that YN would inform the police so they cleaned up the mess before the arrival of the police.

It they wanted, Yoongi could easily track down YN as he was a member of police force. But they decided to put an end to this matter. She was innocent and they didn't want to bother her any further. But what they didn't realize was that she had already seen Jungkook's face.

What happens when they meet again!!!