Chapter 6

~YN's P.O.V~

I didn't want to go with him but somehow he dragged me out of my office and entered the elevator and then pressed the button for tenth floor.

He dragged me in front of everyone but no one said a single thing. Considering the way they were bowing to him, he definitely had a higher position in the company. I guess that's why he seemed familiar that day!

"Where are you taking me? What do you want?" I asked while trying to free my arm from his grip.

"Oh don't worry, Miss YN, I'm only taking you to my office. We are just gonna have a little bit of chat, so relax," he replied with a calm voice, still holding my arm tightly.

*ding*..... The elevator stopped and then dragging me through the lobby, he finally entered his office. Pushing me inside, he closed the door behind him. It didn't take me long to realize that it was the president's office.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked as I took a few steps back from him.

"I'll answer all your questions but first tell me, why did you run? I didn't do anything then why are you scared of me, Miss YN?" He asked coming closer to me and put his hands in his pants pocket.

"Why am I scared? Are you kidding me right now? You guys kidnapped me and tortured me like a dog!!"

"What? How did you...."

"I saw your face when you pulled down your mask for a minute," I replied before he could complete his sentence.

'Shit!' He mumbled under his breath but I heard him. He looked quite frustrated and brushed his hair backwards with his fingers.

"Okay, let's talk then. Sit down first," He said, gesturing towards the couch.

"I don't want to talk with a criminal like you!" I spat.

"Then what are you planning to do, Miss YN? Go to the police?"

"If I have to then yes, I'll go to the police!"

Hearing my reply he left a smug chuckle and walked closer to me.

"Let me give you a friendly advice, Miss YN. I'm the president of this company, Jeon Jungkook. Even if you tell the police, they won't find anything against me. Even my parents have no idea about this. I'm just a normal businessman......."

"No, you're a filthy criminal!"

"I'm not the bad guy here, you've completely misunderstood us. Kidnapping you........ was a mistake, we are very sorry for that. But if you try to do anything now, you're the one who will get hurt. People will talk behind your back, trying to frame the president. You do realize what I'm saying.... right?"

Yeah he was right, I don't have any proof and at the end of this, I'll be the bad guy in front of everyone. But still, I was scared.

"How do I know that you guys won't try to hurt me again?" I asked, staring deeply at his eyes.

"If we wanted to hurt you, you would have been dead by now. We don't kill people, Miss YN! Just trust me on this!" He said sincerely, looking straight in my eyes.

"What is happening here?" A female voice chimed in, interrupting our staring game.

We both bolted our heads towards her direction. She had 'confused' written all over her face. Then I realized that I and Jungkook were standing very close to each other and our faces were inches apart. Any third person would misunderstand this situation as something else.

I felt a little bit embarrassed and exited his office in a hurry. Though I didn't look at the woman, I could feel her cold stare at me.

~Author's P.O.V~

After YN left, the woman turned her head towards Jungkook and gave him a questioning look. But he just ignored her and slouched on the couch with a heavy sigh.

"Who is she?" Asked Hana.

"She's an employee," Jungkook replied with his eyes closed as his head rested on the couch.

"Huh, employee!! But it didn't look like she was just an employee! Something definitely looked suspicious," Hana asked, raising her eyebrows while taking a seat in front of him.

"What do you want? Why are you here again?" Jungkook asked, this time looking at her.

"Didn't you say that you're always busy with your work and you can't take responsibility of being in a relationship, then what is going on between you and that girl?" Hana asked calmly.

"Miss Hana Han, I've already given you my answer. I don't like to repeat myself. Plus whatever is going on in my life is not your business. So can you please leave me alone?" Jungkook said with a pinch of irritation in his voice.

"Jungkook-ssi, let's just get married. Even our parents want it then why do you always push me away? Is it because you like someone else?" Hana asked with a little chuckle.

"I don't have time to like anyone so stop assuming things. And I'm never going to marry you so please stop coming here. The employees are starting to think that we're engaged even though we're not, so don't make things hard for me," Jungkook said and then stood up to walk towards his desk.

Hana didn't say anything rather smirked to herself. Then she stood up to exit the room. While grabbing the door knob, she turned her head back to look at him.

"Jungkook-ssi, just so you know, I'll never stop coming here. I'll try my best to make you fall for me. And if you're already seeing someone else, I'll take care of them in my own way," Hana said with a calm smirk and left his office.

Jungkook just left a huge sigh and leaned on his chair, being frustrated. Hana Han was the only daughter of Mr Han who was a friend of his father, Mr Jeon. So both of them wanted Jungkook and Hana to get married, even Hana was head over heels for Jungkook.

But Jungkook was the one who didn't budge. Considering his spy career, he didn't want to be in any kind of relationship but Hana kept testing his patience.

She sure do like Jungkook but she isn't one of those stupid or clingy types. In fact she is very calm and cunning woman who knows how to get what she wants.

Now that she started suspecting YN and Jungkook, what was she planning to do!