Chapter 24

The news of Hana kidnapping YN, somehow got leaked in the media. Not only the news but also a video clip of Hana strangling YN became a hot topic. One of the servants of Han mansion recorded it and gave it to the reporters. As a result, the next day Jeon Corp's entrance was filled with reporters.

When Jungkook arrived at the Jeon Corp, reporters surrounded him and bombarded him with numerous questions.

'Mr Jungkook, would you like to say something about the incident?'

'Why do you think miss Han did this? Is this because of jealousy?'

'Mr Jungkook, is the child yours?'

'What do you have to say about the article tarnishing Miss YN's reputation? Was it true?'

'Are you planning to stay single your whole life?'

'Do Mr Wang and Mr Kim Taehyung has anything to do with all this?'

'Will Jeon Corp cut ties with the Hans completely?'

Jungkook wanted to avoid the reporters and go straight inside the building. But hearing the questions made him realize that he needed to clear YN's name. She didn't deserve to be called a gold digger.

"The incident is being investigated by the police so I won't say anything regarding that. And as for the article, it was nothing but filled with nonsense. It's true that YN is pregnant and it's my child. Mr Wang and Mr Kim were dragged into this matter unnecessarily. YN is in a relationship with me only!" Jungkook said and then walked straight inside the building.

Hearing his statement, the reporters got crazy and they had many other things to ask. But Jungkook didn't care to answer them. He lied about being in a relationship with YN to save her from further humiliation.

However for Hana, things turned out very differently. The kidnappers or to be exact the Viper goons, who were arrested, they confessed all of a sudden. But they didn't reveal their leader, instead they framed Hana and said that she hired them. Though Yoongi knew that they were lying, he couldn't do anything to prove it. As a result the identity of the Viper's leader still remained in the dark.

In the evening when Jungkook entered his apartment, the sweet smell of food tickled his nostrils. Going inside the kitchen, he saw YN preparing a lot of food.

"Why are you cooking so much food? And you should take rest, you're still weak," Jungkook said and picked up a glass of water to drink.

"Actually Jungkook, my parents saw the news and now they're coming here to meet me. I told them I'm okay but they didn't listen," YN replied, feeling a little bit embarrassed.

Hearing the news Jungkook choked on the water and spilled all of it. Then he started coughing as if he just heard a very shocking news.

"Are you okay? Umm... If you feel uncomfortable then I can take them to a restaurant!" YN asked with puppy eyes.

"No it's okay. It's just that my mom is also coming. I don't know if they'll get along," Jungkook said while wiping his mouth.

Just at that moment the doorbell rang and Jungkook opened the door, only to reveal YN's parents. He bowed to them politely and gestured them to come inside. YN's father glared at Jungkook for a while and then went inside. Jungkook was about to close the door when his mother came in.

"Do you have guests? Who are they?" Mrs Jeon asked as she peeked inside and saw the guests embracing YN.

"They're YN's parents and mom, please don't offend them in any way," Jungkook whispered.

Everyone took their seats on the living room couch and Jungkook introduced everyone to each other. But YN's parents didn't look pleased at all.

"Are you okay dear? How did you get in all this mess, ha? Now you don't need to work anymore. Come with us to Busan and we'll take care of you okay?" YN's mom said, caressing her cheeks softly.

YN was always an obedient and hard working girl and she never disobeyed her parents. But she knew that she wasn't safe anywhere else other than Jungkook's as the gangsters were still roaming freely. So hearing her mom's suggestion, she looked at Jungkook.

"Ma'am if you don't mind, I'd like YN to stay here with me. I'm really sorry for what happened with her but I promise I'll never let anything happen to her anymore," Jungkook explained with pure sincerity in his eyes.

"Young man, you live here alone. And I don't like the idea of my daughter living alone with a man. How can we trust you?" YN's father retorted.

"Why can't you trust my son? What're you so afraid of? Are you thinking that he'll try something with her? Well she's pregnant, they've already done what they had to. So I don't see the point why they can't stay together!" Jungkook's mom said all of a sudden.

Hearing her words both YN and Jungkook turned red in embarrassment. YN's parents were also stunned and didn't say anything further.

"I'll just go and serve the dinner," YN said with a sheepish smile and almost ran to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go help her," Jungkook said and also ran behind YN.

They both were red in embarrassment and didn't dare to talk to each other. YN was plating the food on the kitchen counter and Jungkook came from behind to take out the other dishes. Then suddenly YN turned behind and bumped into Jungkook's hard chest.

They both looked at each other's eyes and suddenly forgot what they were doing. The close proximity between their bodies, created a sexual tension between them. And Jungkook being the impulsive one started leaning on.

But suddenly someone cleared their throat and they both came back to reality, only to face another shot of embarrassment.

"If you want you can stay here. I can see why Mr Jungkook here doesn't want to let you go. I'll somehow persuade your father," YN's mom said and left with a smile playing on her lips.

The dinner went on smoothly and after that the parents left. Before leaving, YN's father didn't forget to lecture Jungkook. During the lecture  session, Jungkook heard everything carefully and nodded at each word like a little child. YN tried really hard to suppress her laughter but failed miserably.

"What're you laughing at?" Jungkook asked after closing the door.

"You were nodding like a little child. You're such a baby!" YN said in between her laughter.

He felt offended being called a baby. Then suddenly he grabbed her shoulders and slammed her on the wall. He glared at her with his dark eyes which made him look extremely alluring to YN. Feeling the sexual tension arising again, YN gulped really hard.

"Who are you calling a baby? As far as I know I'm the father of your baby. Do you want me to prove it to you again?" Jungkook asked with the most seductive voice possible.

At this point YN was already lost in her wild imagination. She was eagerly waiting for Jungkook to make a move and soon her wish got fulfilled.

Jungkook smashed his lips onto hers and without hesitating, YN responded to him. She snaked her arms around his neck and pulled on his smooth hair. Jungkook took the cue and slid his hands on the back of her waist and then gradually those slick hands went inside her top, caressing her bare skin.

The kiss got more and more heated and Jungkook squeezed her butt cheeks to make her jump on him. When she finally snaked her legs around his waist, he ran upstairs in his bedroom without interrupting the moment.

And just like that they spent a sleepless rough night and all the time the room was filled with soft and sharp moans coming from both of them. This time they didn't feel any regret or guilt after making love to each other. The first time was an act of lust but this time it was completely full of love.

At the end of the sweet night, Jungkook left a chaste kiss on her forehead and fell asleep while snuggling on the crook of her neck.