Chapter 9

Since YN got to know Jungkook, her life became harder than it already was. Since that day she met him in the office, her colleagues were giving her weird looks and talking behind her back. Even Miss Song became more hostile towards her.

Then again, as if all this wasn't enough, he showed up in her house all injured and spoiled her beautiful mattress.

'If he shows up once again in front of me, I swear I'll kill him with my bare hands!' YN mumbled under her breath while almost dozing off at her desk.

"Are you okay, YN?" Sara asked being curious.

"Don't ask, I spent half of the night cleaning my mattress. Now I can't keep my eyes open, I want to sleep so badly, ahh!" YN whined.

"Why were you cleaning your mattress at night?" Sara asked being more curious.

For a moment, YN felt the urge to tell Sara everything. But then again, what's the point of telling her now! Everything's over right? As long as she doesn't go to the police, those men don't have any business with her anymore. Everything will come back to normal soon.

Well, that's what she thought. But the poor girl had no idea that it was just the beginning.

~Few days later~

"You don't need to come dear, I'll go to your office and meet you before leaving," YN's mom said through the phone.

"It's totally okay mom. I've already left the office. It won't take long," YN replied.

"Won't your boss get mad again if she finds your desk empty?"

"She's in a meeting, she won't be coming out any time soon. So don't worry," Saying this, YN cut the call and walked towards the bus stand with a smiling face.

YN's parents live in Busan and they both are professors in a college. Today her Mom came to Seoul regarding a teacher's meeting. It's been a few months since she met them last.

"Hey stop the car."

"What now, dude?"

"Look there, it's that girl whom we saw running away that night. Right after she left in a taxi, those bastards came running."

"Are you sure it's that girl? Cause I don't remember very well."

"I'm sure it's her. Either she's one of them or she ran away from them. Whatever the case, she might know something. Let's just get her."

"Shouldn't we call our men first?"

"No don't call anyone. Everyone in the mafia world is going crazy to catch those spies. If we are the ones to find out about them, then imagine how happy boss will be at us."

"Let's just hope she doesn't manage to run away just like that previous guy."

YN was walking through the sidewalk with a jolly mind, then suddenly a car stopped in front of her. Before she could react, a guy came out and covered her mouth with something. It took only seconds when YN's vision became blurry and she lost consciousness.

An adult young woman was kidnapped in the broad daylight but no one noticed. Those two men pushed her unconscious body inside the car and drove off.

"Ma'am.....!"

"Why are you calling at this hour!"

"Ma'am, two men just kidnapped that girl. Should I call the police?"

"What?......... You don't need to do anything."

"But ma'am......!"

"Your only job is to keep an eye on her. What happens to her is none of your business. Where are they talking her?"

"Actually I lost them. I don't know."

"Then ignore the incident. We've nothing to do with this."

The kidnappers drove for half an hour and they were almost near their destination. Then suddenly they stopped their car seeing another one coming from the opposite direction.

Both the car stopped and one of the kidnappers got down from the car and went near the other car.

"What are you two doing here? Didn't I send you two for a job?"

"Boss, we've got something big."

Then the kidnapper explained everything to his boss and then they both opened the car to check on the girl.

"If we really manage to get her spill out the information about those spies, boss will be very happy. Those bastards are sabotaging us for a long time. Now take her to the mansion and tie her up," The boss ordered.

He was about to go to his car then suddenly YN's phone started ringing.

"Whose phone is this?"

The boss asked and then not getting any reply he went to check on the girl again. Taking out YN's phone from her bag, he crashed it into pieces and threw it into the woods.

"You guys are imbeciles. You should've threw her phone from where you kidnapped her. Now go to the mansion and make her talk. I'll be back after the meeting with the boss."

"Okay boss," the two guys nodded in unison and drove to the mansion, with the unconscious girl in the backseat of their car.