Chapter 8

~Few Days Later~

Agent Tata(Taehyung) and agent Cooky(Jungkook) were following a car. After some time the car entered a quiet neighbourhood and stopped at a dark place. The agents also stopped their car at a distance. It was night so no one noticed them.

The agents saw three men got out and only one remained in the car. Taking the cue, Jungkook also got out.

"I'm gonna go follow them and if you can then try to bug their car," Jungkook said and then ran away.

Jungkook followed them through the alleyway and finally stopped when he saw them meet with another group. He took a few pictures of the event as an evidence. Then he took out his gun and shot a bug at the other group's briefcase. It would help them locate their hideout later.

"My job is done here! What about you?" Jungkook asked through his earpiece.

"I'm under their car at this moment, planting the bug," Taehyung replied.

"Okay I'm coming back!"

Everything was going smoothly but suddenly one of the goons spotted Jungkook standing on the wall.

"Shit! We're being watched. Shoot that bastard!" The goon shouted.

Then within a second they started firing at Jungkook. They used silencer in their guns so luckily the neighborhood didn't get disturbed by gunshots. But unfortunately while trying to flee, Jungkook got shot in his leg.

When he disappeared into thin air, the goons started searching for him desperately. It was hard to run with an wounded leg, so Jungkook decided to hide for a while.

"I'm done, where are you!" Taehyung asked through the earpiece.

"They have spotted me. Take the car and go somewhere else or they'd find you too. Hurry!" Jungkook said and then suddenly the connection got cut.

YN finished cooking her dinner and before eating, she decided to take out the garbage. Grabbing the black plastic bag, she went out of her house and went towards the dumpster about a few meters away from her house.

She opened the lid of the dumpster but her eyes widened, seeing a human figure inside it. She was about to scream when suddenly a hand covered her mouth and pulled her inside the dumpster too.

"Ummmmgggrr....."

YN tried to scream and tried to free herself from the grip but failed miserably. Then suddenly a voice whispered to her ear.

"Shhhh...... It's me, Jungkook. I won't hurt you, just stop moving."

Hearing the voice her eyes widened more in shock. She calmed down a little bit but he didn't remove his hand from her mouth. What if she screamed! Then both of them will be dead.

After about a minute they both saw a few men running on the road through a crack of the dumpster. After they walked pass them, Jungkook finally removed his hand from her mouth.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't you think I'm the one who should ask this question!" YN spat.

"Do you live nearby?"

"No, I came here to sleep in the dumpster! Of course I live nearby!"

"Take me to your house!"

"What? No! Let me go!" YN scoffed and tried to get out.

"I'm hurt. Till my ride arrives, I'll bleed out to death. Since you already know about me, then help me out this time," Jungkook pleaded.

Then realization hit her like a truck. The liquid that was wetting her clothes wasn't dirt but his blood.

The moment he set foot in her house he turned on his speaker.

"Kook, where are you! I've been trying to contact you all this time. Are you okay!" Taehyung shouted.

"Agent Tata, I've been shot. I'm sending you my location, come and get me," Jungkook replied while taking a seat on the couch. Now her mattresses were drenched with red blood.

"Oh my god! You're bleeding so much," YN exclaimed.

"Don't worry, just bring me the first aid box," Jungkook said as he removed his mask and leaned on the couch.

He himself cleaned the wound and applied a tight bandage to stop the bleeding. YN just kept staring at his wound in complete awe.

"I'm here but your location is showing me that you're inside a house," Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, get inside."

"What? Whose house are you in?"

Taehyung was standing in the middle of the road when suddenly a door opened and there was standing the girl he kidnapped about a month ago. He went near the house, hesitantly.

"You're the girl whom......"

"Come inside first, talk later!" Jungkook shouted from the back.

"What the hell! Where's your mask! You know that it's risky to reaveal ourselves!" Taehyung said.

"She already saw my face that day and she's also an employee in my company," Jungkook replied.

"Oh is that so! You should have told me earlier. Hello I'm Taehyung!" Taehyung said as he removed his mask and extended his hand with a smiling face.

"What the....! Why did you do that? She only saw my face, not yours!" Jungkook shouted in frustration and face palmed himself.

"Ahh.... Can you unsee my face!" Taehyung asked with a sheepish smile while scraching the back of his neck.

"Are you perhaps Kim Taehyung from Kim Corp, who is in the new project with Jeon Corp?" YN asked out of nowhere.

The two males looked at each other and left a heavy sigh. She had gotten to know too much but there was nothing they could do.

"I just don't understand one thing, you guys are freaking rich! Then why do you do all these criminal works!"

"We are not the bad guys here, we catch the bad guys," Taehyung replied with a smile.

But Jungkook's attention was at somewhere else. He was looking towards the open window and he had a gut feeling that maybe someone was watching them.

"She already knows too much. Now just keep your mouth shut, hyung. Wear your mask and let's go," said Jungkook and walked out of her house limping.

"I know you're a good person, so please keep our secret," Taehyung whispered in her ear and walked away.

"Good person, my foot! Hope I never see you guys again," YN mumbled under her breath and slammed the door close.

While driving, Taehyung decided to ask Jungkook a question that was circling his mind for a while.

"What were you doing with her phone? Don't deny it, I saw you!" Taehyung asked.

"I planted a bug. I've a feeling that she's gonna get in trouble because of us. Keep an eye on her location, just in case. But please don't tell Namjoon hyung, he will get mad at me for getting exposed like this," Jungkook explained.

"Why're you calling? Do you have any news?"

"Yes ma'am! Mr. Jeon came to her house. Then later on Mr Kim also came. For some reason they were wearing masks and I think Mr Jeon was injured but I couldn't figure out what actually happened!"

"So I was right! There's definitely something going on between them. They're hiding something. Do you have the photos?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Send them to me, I'll use them when the time comes."