Chapter 28

The agents upstairs had a very hard time handling all the gangsters. Everyone was hiding behind something and shooting continuously. But the Vipers were too many in numbers and the situation was getting out of hands.

"Guys, we have to run. We can't handle too many!" Hoseok spoke through the earpiece.

"But how are we gonna do that? They're all over the place, we can't reach the elevator," Taehyung asked.

"Let's get into a room and jump through the window," Jungkook proposed.

No one questioned anymore and just got into the plan. The four of them somehow managed to get inside the rooms close to them and closed the door from inside. As it was a high storey building, so jumping right ahead wasn't possible so they climbed down a pipe.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Seulgi were downstairs and desperately searching for YN. As they didn't engage themselves in shooting, they weren't revealed yet to the Vipers. But the hall was almost getting empty and if they didn't leave soon, the Vipers will spot them.

"Hyung, we're outside. Where are you guys?" Jungkook asked Namjoon through his earpiece.

"We couldn't find YN. We're still inside-......"

Namjoon suddenly stopped in the middle of his sentence. Jungkook called his name many times but Namjoon didn't answer. Neither did Yoongi and Seulgi. Then all of a sudden the speakers in the ballroom were turned on.

"So Mr Jeon Jungkook, we've got three of your friends and my personal favorite, YN. Won't you come to save them? If the rest of you don't show up within a minute, I have no choice but to kill them."

"Why are you doing this? Let us goo... aaarrrghh!" *YN screams*

The four agents heard the announcement and their face turned pale within a second. Before they could comprehend anything, Jungkook started running towards the ball room all of a sudden. The other three ran behind him to stop him but they were too late.

Except the agents and the Vipers, other gangs already left the venue. Now all the seven agents were standing on gunpoint in the middle of the ballroom and Jackson Wang was standing right in front of them, grabbing YN's arm tightly. The Vipers unmasked the agent's faces the moment they were caught.

"You guys are such a pain in the ass. Do you have any idea how much manpower and assets I've lost during these years? All because of you guys," Jackson said while smiling playfully.

"Jackson Wang, the great leader of The Viper. You were right in front of our eyes, yet we didn't notice you. Well played!" Namjoon stated with a straight face.

"Thanks for the compliment, Kim. Now throw all your weapons in that box. Don't try to act smart," Jackson ordered with a smirk.

The agents had no choice but to follow the orders as they were completely surrounded by the Vipers.

"Now let her go. She has got nothing to do with all these," Jungkook stated, glaring at Jackson's eyes.

"Oh don't worry about her. I really like her a lot so I'll make her mine," Jackson said as he put his hands over YN's shoulder and pulled her closer forcefully.

Now this action made Jungkook boil with anger and only if stares could kill, Jackson would be dead by now.

"Youuu-.....!" Jungkook muttered and balled his fist.

Jungkook was about to land a punch on Jackson when a viper member kicked his knee joint from behind, making him kneel on the floor. Jungkook didn't stand up instead kept looking at the floor and squeezed his eyes close to control his anger.

"Shoot all of them on their heads after I leave with her. I don't want to make her traumatized seeing them getting killed mercilessly," Jackson ordered his men with a victorious smirk and started dragging YN with him.

"Let me hug her one last time!" Jungkook finally spoke and raised his head up to look at YN's devastated face. A teardrop escaped his eyes.

YN didn't wait for Jackson's approval and knelt down in front of Jungkook, snaking her arms around his neck. The Vipers got agitated at her action and pointed their guns at her.

"Don't shoot. Just let them bid their last farewell," Jackson said with a smirk.

While YN was sobbing incessantly on Jungkook's shoulder, he whispered something in her ear. Becoming confused YN pulled away and then Jungkook suddenly grabbed her hand to leave a kiss on it's back. But it was only for show as he handed her over a small object. This made her more confused.

"Jungkook, I don't want to leave you." *sobs*

"You have to live YN, for me, for our baby," Jungkook said cupping her cheeks.

YN was reluctant to go when Jackson pulled her other arm and dragged her out of the hall.

When they reached the parking lot, loud gunshots could be heard. Probably the Vipers, killing the agents.

"Noooooooooo-....!"

YN screamed her heart out and tried to run back inside. But Jackson grabbed her waist from behind and with very much difficulty, managed to put the wailing woman inside his car.

#The ending is near... ... Stay tuned.