Chapter 3

~Behind story~

A secret agency of spies is run by the Kim Corporation for three generations. Kim Corp is just like another business company and it belongs to the Kim family. But they use twenty percent of the company's profit to run the secret agency, about which the public has no idea.

Their purpose is to track down different mafia groups and handing over the information to the police. But neither the mafia groups nor the police have any idea who are behind all these.

However, the police gets benefitted whereas the mafia group that fall prey to the spies of this agency, lose all their power and wealth and receive their due punishment through the law.

Well, after completely destroying a mafia group, the agency hands over the black money, drugs and firearms to the police but before doing that they keep a fair share of the money to themselves. You know, nothing is free in this world, the agency also needs this money to run.

The spies of this agency aren't allowed to kill anyone unless the situation gets out of hand. But over the years the mafia groups have got to know that there's a secret agency out there which is sabotaging them. But they have no idea who runs this agency and who are the members or anything.

Kim Woo Shik established this agency many years back and named it Bighit. After his death the power was handed over to the next generation. Currently the lawful heirs of both Kim Corp and Bighit agency are Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung.

The agency is divided into thirty different squads and each squad consists of ten to twenty members. The squads have different locations assigned to them all over the Korea. These are named BT1 to BT30.

Among these, BT21 squad is assigned to Seoul and their leader is Kim Namjoon (Agent Koya), one of the heirs of Kim Corp. According to public profile, he's a high rank employee of Kim Corp.

Kim Seokjin (Agent RJ) is the eldest heir and he's a doctor in profession. He doesn't go into the missions but whenever anyone is injured in the squad, he's the one to call.

Kim Taehyung (Agent Tata) is the youngest heir and his profile is same as Namjoon.

Park Jimin (Agent Chim) became friends with Taehyung in high school and since then he's a member of the BT21 squad. According to public profile he runs a rice cake shop but in reality he works full time as a spy. His grandma actually manages the shop and she has no idea what her grandson actually does.

Min Yoongi (Agent Shooky) is a police officer and he's the one who tips the police force about the crimes of the mafia groups.

Jung Hoseok (Agent Mang) used to work in the military but now he works as a full time spy. He and Yoongi both were friends with Namjoon in high school and that's how they're in the BT21 squad.

The youngest male spy in the squad is Jeon Jungkook (Agent Cooky) and he has quite an interesting background. He's the only heir of Jeon Corp which is quite an influential company in the South Korea. His father Mr Jeon is the CEO and Jungkook is the president of Jeon Corp.

In spite of having such glamorous background, he chose to be a spy when he met Taehyung and Jimin in college. He was always the adventurous type but his parents wanted him to take responsibility of the company. So to keep his passion alive, he joined the BT21 squad and kept it secret from his family. Leading two lives was hard but he liked it anyway.

The only female member of the squad is Kang Seulgi and she's in a relationship with Jimin. Actually she came to know about the squad through Jimin.

Lastly other two members were Choi soobin and Huening Kai who were the hackers of the group. Well they are younger than Jungkook so they aren't allowed to go on any missions. They only do the computer work. This makes Jungkook the youngest spy cause basically these two kids aren't a spy yet, not until they reach a certain age.

Each of the members took training for a few years before joining the agency. Now they have high tech gadgets and combat training, which makes them very professional and they're very good at their job.