Chapter 18

When Jungkook saw YN getting in the car, he felt the sudden urge to punch Jackson in his face. Then he remembered Namjoon's advice 'Stop making the poor girl confused with your inconsiderate behavior'. Now the realization made him ignore YN and then he went on his own way.

Jungkook used to think that falling in love with someone is a stupid thing and it'd make him weak. Although he acted all tough outside, he had a very soft heart indeed. So he lived in a constant fear that if he ever let down the walls around his heart, he'll definitely fall in love and his enemies will use it as a weakness against him.

But only if he could realize that the love virus has already infected the imaginary walls around his heart and the more he was suppressing his feelings, the more the walls were getting weaker.

The next weekend Jungkook attended the dinner at Hana's house along with their parents. He didn't want to go at all but the constant insistence of his parents made him accept defeat.

"So Jungkook, we invited you here for a special reason," Mr Han said with a smile after finishing his meal.

Jungkook looked at Mr Han and then at Hana. He gulped down really hard because he already had an idea what Mr Han was about to propose.

"I think it's time you and Hana got married. We've been thinking about this for a long time and I don't think you guys should delay your marriage unnecessarily," Mr Han said.

Jungkook sucked in a long breath and looked at his father, Mr Jeon, who was sitting beside him and nodding his head at Mr Han's proposal.

"Dad, don't get me wrong but I've already said this many times that I have no intention of getting married," Jungkook said with a straight face.

"I know and that's why we're not asking for your permission. We've already decided everything and when the arrangements are done we'll announce it soon," Mr Jeon said sternly.

"It's my marriage, my life! How come I don't have a say in this?" Jungkook retorted, getting all worked up.

"Every time we ask you, the only answer we get is that you don't want to get married. Are you planning to live your whole life alone?" Mrs Jeon asked.

"We'll announce your marriage soon with Hana and it's final. I don't want to hear any other word from you," Mr Jeon spat.

"I am not getting married and IT'S FINAL!" Jungkook shouted at his father and left in a hurry.

"We're very sorry for his behavior Han, don't mind him!" Mr Jeon tried to explain.

"Don't worry Mr Jeon, some boys are like this before their marriage. But once they get married they settle down eventually," Hana's mom assured with a smile.

After that Jungkook got busy with both his office work and spy work. They were getting successful in collecting evidence against The Viper gang. Even agent Mang (Hoseok) got shot during his mission  and was now hospitalized. Life was getting really hectic for them.

But Jungkook never forgot about YN. As Seulgi lived in the same building as YN, he often called her to know about YN. Not only that, he visited YN time to time to know if everything was fine. Every time he visited YN, he would tell her that it was for security checkup but in reality he wanted to see her in person.

And just like that two more weeks passed. During this time Jackson Wang took her to a few dates. At first he was being very romantic and all but later on he started asking personal questions to YN. His behavior was getting weirder day by day.

"You're looking very pretty today, YN! In fact every time I look at you, you get prettier," Jackson said.

"Thank you," YN said with an awkward smile as she was now sitting at a table in front of him, at a fancy restaurant.

"I can see why Mr Jeon likes you so much. But I heard he's getting married to Miss Han, I wonder why!" Jackson remarked.

"Um.... I think you've misunderstood something, Mr Wang. He's my boss and I'm his employee, nothing else," YN replied with a forced smile.

"Don't need to lie YN, I understand. Are you close with his friends too?"

"By friends you mean the Kims? No I'm not close with anyone," YN asked being confused.

"Oh.... So Jungkook is friends with the Kims?" Jackson exclaimed with an amazed face.

Then YN realized something that she wasn't supposed to tell him that. Jungkook and the Kims were just business partners in public.

"I-I.... don't know actually. It was a guess," YN tried to take back what she said.

"So YN, what about....."

"Mr Wang, I think we should stop hanging out. Don't get me wrong, you're really very sweet and all but I.... um I'm not sure if I want to do this anymore."

"Oh my bad. I'm really sorry if I'm forcing you in anything."

YN wanted to say something in reply but before she could, she suddenly felt very sick and ran towards the washroom, clutching her mouth.

"Ma'am, I've got some news!"

"First tell me how many times Jungkook visited her this week?"

"I've got something more important to report, ma'am. I think I'm not the only one keeping an eye on her. There's someone else too stalking her!"

"I don't even care if someone kills her so that's not our businesse."

"Okay but now what I'm gonna tell you, will shock you out of your wits!"

"What is it?"

"I saw her going to a ............"

"What? Did you check further?"

"Yes I went through her trash bag later on and found ......... "

When the guy finished talking, Hana's eyes widened with shock. She never thought that things could turn out like this. Cutting the call she called her father in a hurry.

"Dad, I want you guys to announce my wedding with Jungkook as soon as possible."