chapter thirty

CHAPTER THIRTY "make you feel my love

CHAPTER THIRTY
"make you feel my love."

Natalie walked into school, ignoring all the chatter and eyes at her as she walked straight to Tony. "Hey, I didn't know you were coming back today."

"Well I'm here." Natalie shrugged as she leaned against the locker, looking at the other side of the hallway where she saw Tyler.

"Where's Clay?" Tony raises an eyebrow as he crosses his arms.

"Him and Justin have the social worker visiting their house today. What is going on with Tyler?" She asked.

"Tyler came to me last night and said he had a gun that he needed to get rid of." Tony nods as Natalie thinks back to the news that came out this morning about her brother having been shot.

"No way." Natalie looked back over at Tyler. "He couldn't. He's been doing so well."

"We thought so." Tony shrugs.

"I just don't believe it. Tyler would have no reason to shoot my brother, they barely ever spoke." Natalie shook her head.

"Did he have a reason last time when he wanted to kill half the student body?" Tony suggests.

Tony and Natalie keep their glance on Tyler before seeing him shove a brown paper bag into his backpack that was stuffed with something inside it. Natalie nods as Tony walks across the hallway, her following until a voice stops them.

"Ms. Walker, we are very glad to see you back so soon. If there is anything we can do to help your family, please just let us know." The counselor hides and Natalie gives her a slight smile as the counselor turns to Tony. "Mr. Padilla, you're also back after a long absence. How about you join me in my office to discuss why?"

"Don't let him out of your sight." Tony shakes his head as Natalie leans back against the locker, following Tyler to their shared first class.

Thirty or so minutes after class had started, the teacher started passing tests back giving Natalie the best opportunity. "Hey Tyler." She whispered for him to turn around with a smile. "I was wondering if you could help me study later. I have missed so much and I'm really bad at math and I couldn't help but notice you got an A."

"Yeah, of course, Natalie." Tyler nodded as she got out her phone.

"I got Tyler before my date with Justin tonight. Think you can handle afterwards?" She sent to Clay.

Natalie pushed everything aside, she had since she was a kid. So she took care of Jessica when she should've been dealing with her own issues. She took care of Tyler when she should've been grieving her brother.