-_-0 Punches-_-

The moment Karlheinz step foot at the destroyed City Z. He didn't expect anyone to be living in the city. The news reporter already previously mentioned that the citizens are already got evacuated to the other cities that are not destroyed yet.

But when he explores a seemingly worn-out and slightly destroyed apartment. He heard shuffling and rustling. He calmly observes the surroundings and cautiously walks around the dimly lit halls. He caught sight of a light into one specific room.

He slowly approaches it and destroys the door. The noises from before stop and he saw a horrified looking girl. Her mouth is agape and her eyes are wide. She drop the manga in her grasp as she kept staring at the evil intruder who broke her precious door. How can she buy a new door!?

She shakily pointed at the older male. Face still the same.

"W-why d-d-did you do-do that!?" The female whispered.

Suddenly, a vein popped on her left cheek as she stared- now annoyingly -onto the taller male.

"Buy me a new one. Or else..." the female threatened. Her cute face sharpened.

Karlheinz just stared at her in amusement, not bothered by the threat. He thinks that the girl is poor by the looks of things. He observes the female that is wearing a yellow jacket with the word 'oppai' printed on it. Average black legging shorts that is just above her knees, and she is barefoot. Her medium-length h/c hair is tied in a ponytail which is rested both on her shoulders. Overall, she looks average.

Karlheinz smirked.

"I won't fix your door-" cue another vein-popping and an eyebrow twitching repeatedly. "But I will let you live in my house with my sons." He finishes.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows more.
"And why would I do that?" She interrogated, crossing her arms.

"Without paying anything." The male added. Silence envelops the two a little bit.

Karlheinz opened his mouth. Already expecting the female to not get easily swayed by just saying free.

"And also-"

He got cut off by the girl suddenly disappearing. His eyes widened in disbelief as he look at the missing girl.

Where did she- "I'm ready."

He whipped his head at the female with a slightly tattered bag in her back, already walking out of the house.

She stop going inside and set her attention to the shocked vampire in front of her. She quirks her eyebrows up.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go." He snap out of it and quickly left the apartment with the girl. While walking, he directed his attention to the strange girl to his side. He stops walking, also making the girl stop. She looks at him with confusion. Eyebrows furrowed, she asks.

"Ah, why did we stop?"

Karlheinz raises his hand into a handshake. He smiled. "May I know your name? You don't expect me to let you live in my house without knowing you, can I?"

"Y/n." The girl stated simply.

The male's smile widened. As he raises his hand higher. "I am Karlheinz Sakamaki. It is a pleasure to meet you." He introduced.

The girl just stared at the hand outstretched for her. She suddenly smack her palm to his own and started walking again. And this time, with happiness.

I'll never pay anything ever again! Ah, what a lucky day. She thought excitedly.

He stared at his hand eyes widened again. Ha slowly retract it as he stared at the girl with the skip each of her steps. The only thought swirling in his mind.

She doesn't have any scent.... Interesting...

________________

I'm gonna start a new fanfiction. Yay..... Anyway. Is it ok if I'm the one who picked the hair and eyes color? (Which is both brown and her hair medium length.) so that she looks more like Saitama. But all of her features are completely up to you guys. If not, that's totally fine! 😊

Anyways, thank you for reading!

Bah! 💕