25. Alex can dance to Beyoncé's Single Ladies.

I laughed all through this chapter!!

Chapter 25.

Alex can dance to Beyoncé's Single Ladies.

~~

"Act normal."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Alex hand left mine as he stepped out of the elevator on the top floor. He didn't even glance back. "Just don't be." He paused. "-you."

I scoffed, walking at a brisk pace trying to match his pace. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Alex ignored my question. He stopped briefly at the door of the rooftop lounge. "Under the name Ricci or asshole."

The desk staff was a pretty lady dressed in navy blue vest and skirt uniform with a golden bow tie. She seemed taken aback at Alex's words. "Sorry Sir. What was the reservation name again?"

Alex exhaled loudly as if tired of taking the name over a hundred times already. "Ricci. Sebastian Asshole Ricci."

She wanted to laugh but instead nodded, her light brown hair dancing over her shoulders as she looked down at the iPad in her hand. I stared at her flawless skin in awe. She really was pretty. Were everyone in hospitality management this pretty?

"They are waiting for you." She smiled, a perfect shape on her red lips. She bowed and motioned for us to follow her.

"She looks good." I whispered under my breath as I stared at her backside.

I almost stumbled in my absence of mind. "Ow." I lightly squeaked, rubbing my shoulder. I glared at Alex's passive face. "What?" I hissed.

He blinked down at me. "Are you seriously ogling over her?" his thumb pointed at the desk lady, patiently looking at us to follow her.

I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled it down, faking a smile at her. "Don't point." I lightly pinched his hand.

"Don't stare." Alex snapped back. And with that he walked away, pushing past the surprised desk lady.

I pressed my fingers to my forehead and lightly smiled at her, my face fuming with embarrassment. I cleared my throat awkwardly. "We found them." I bowed slightly. "Thanks."

She bowed back politely, her previous courteous smile had now turned rigid and fake. "Have a great dinner and a lovely night."

"You too." I whispered, too ashamed to even look at her. What was wrong with Alex? She clearly knew we were talking about her.

I walked past the tables to see Seb sitting with an amused face staring at Alex's sullen face.

"Who ate his pancakes?" Seb mocked as I came and sat with a furious expression.

"He burnt them." I replied mockingly.

Seb's smile widened. He clearly enjoyed the brooding Alex. "What a shame! I was hoping Alex would be smiling tonight."

He definitely wasn't.

I rolled my eyes at Seb's fakeness. "Where's Zivah?"

"She went to click photos. Something about the view being nice and all." Seb replied, looking around for any sign of her. He pointed at the end. "There, in that black jacket. That's her."

"Oh look at that. She's wearing a jacket." I clapped in fake excitement.

Seb's eyes creased together in bafflement. "Yeah? It's chilly out."