Expecting

"I'm sure Gabriel has one kid Pascal, I can't be that forgetful,can I?"Eliza argued as Pascal's Range Rover Evoque pulled up in Huntington park's parking lot .
"You are forgetful sometimes because of those girls bonding you have Liza."Eliza hates it whenever he brings that up.

"I've made my point already, Gabriel has one kid."
"Well I say he has two kids,can we stop and just get down, I don't wanna miss anything."Eliza gave no response and alighted the car while straightening her blue Maya halter neck romper,she looked into her wristlet to see if she had what she needed then put on a blue baseball cap.

"I don't want to argue."Pascal said as he got over to her side and held her hand.
"Neither do I but I'm right."
"There's only one way to find out but just enjoy the game, you haven't watched one in a long time,it will take you back to old times."

Back in the day, Pascal had been a baseball player when Eliza met him.A famous college baseball player and a force to be reckoned with.

Eliza only nodded "do we have to wait for them?"
"I texted him before we got here...oh!here he is."Pascal said looking up ahead.
"Hope I'm not late."Gabriel started as he shook Eliza and hugged Pascal while Joseph waited by his side.They were joined by Dora and their little one Ian who was 3 years old.

"Will you look at that Liza?They have TWO kids."Pascal sniggered as he acknowledged the two boys.Eliza blew a sigh and bent to pat the eldest one's head.
"You look adorable Joe."she loved to call him by his nickname.She had been so occupied with going out that she forgot that Dora had another boy three years ago, peraphs Pascal was right.

"I'm expecting a good game today."
"You'll get one,Dad has taught me some tricks and I've learnt alot from uncle Pascal aswell."
"That's good."Eliza stood straight and hugged Dora"Ian's grown bigger."
"Yup,he has."Dora laughed
"Hopefully in the next few years,we can also come here for our kid's game ."Dora was startled.
"Are you expecting?"Eliza looked up to see Pascal.

"Not yet but soon."
"You'll get what you want soon."Dora replied"Did you hear that Pascal,just some time left and you'll be just like me finally!"Gabriel exclaimed as he remembered times when Pascal teased him about being a dad.
"Hahaha...we have a game to go to."Pascal shrugged his shoulders and urged them to enter the park.

Huntington park was filled with alot of kids, their parents and local news reporters.The local reporters were excited to see the CEO of Miles technologies and his socially known wife in the park,they raced for a chance to get their pictures as the couple walked with Gabriel and his family who were organisers of the events. They were given VIP front row seats and their presence was announced by the commentary.Joseph's team was referred to as the Sharks and the opposition team was referred to as the dodgers.

"The dodgers versus the Sharks peraphs the most looked forward to weekend games this month considering the performance of the sharks in their past games."a member of the commentary announced.The game then commerced,the audience cheered their respective teams on.Eliza was actually enjoying the game more than she had expected,she cheered the loudest,his eyes showed surprise.The sharks won with 4 points against the dodger's 3 points.

Eliza was beyond happy"did you watch that?"she turned with sparkling eyes,he was mesmerised.
"I've been here with you,what do you think?"she patted his laps and stood up to applaud the players .

"Lunch is on me!"Eliza declared as soon as she could knowing that was Pascal's idea,she winked at him and his heart melted.In less than 20 minutes, they were at a restaurant"order anything Joe,the treat is on me."
"I'll have pizza."Joe answered and the rest placed their orders.
"I haven't seen you like this in a while."Pascal whispered in Eliza's ear "Pheraphs you haven't noticed we haven't been close for years now."her voice was sad .She received a text from Lauren again about an upcoming conference and a gala to be held later on in the week .Eliza didn't think for a second and promised to attend it.

"Why did you bring me along for this?"Eliza questioned as she held a shopping cart."I wanna tell you something later on."

"We could have done this some other time, I need to go for a talkshow later today."Caitlin stopped in her tracks and turned to her bestfriend.

"I'm your bestfriend Eliza, you'll choose a talkshow over me, I can't believe this..."

"It's not like that, you were about to pick something right,get anything you want I won't complain... I'll stay as long as you want."Eliza consoled Caitlin who beamed immediately"that's better."

Caitlin was an expert in emotionally blackmailing people most especially Eliza who was in a confused state right now.

"What do you want to get?"
"Something for Olivia, I'm not sure."Caitlin walked over to the babies section.
"Cait that's the baby's section, Olivia isn't a baby anymore."
"I know but it will come in handy in a couple of months."she stopped,pulled a unisex vest and placed it on her stomach.

"What do you think?"Eliza read in between the lines.
"Oh my God, don't tell me that your... when did you find out."Eliza yelled.
"Over the weekend in Cleveland."
"I'm so excited for you,mum of two!!!"
"I know right,so much work to do."
"This is amazing,Frank must be delighted."Eliza smirked and grabbed the vest.
"Next time you'll be getting that best."
"You think so?"
"I know so."she was hopeful atleast,she didn't want Eliza to loos a good man like Pascal over her stupid lifestyle.Eliza put the best in the cart"let's grab more,how many weeks is the baby now?"

"2 weeks old."
"There's still alot of time left, I wonder what it will be;a boy or a girl,what do you think Cait?"
"I don't know but I think a little boy is fine for now."Cait said with burgeoning excitement.

The talkshow went well,Eliza spoke on her support for Pascal and how their marriage had been however she left out the bad parts that could end the idolized marriage.Just as she was done.with the talkshow,she met Harriet waiting at the parking lot for her.

"I was getting bored from waiting."
"You could have just called me, I had no idea that you were here."
"I've got to show you something."Harriet retrieved her phone from her purse and brought it to her face.

"Do you see what I saw?"Eliza wasn't blind,she could clearly see what was before her eyes.A woman was clinging to Pascal,she was holding his arm and seemed to be smiling at him.
"This is Pascal,who is he with?"
"That's Naomi Nix a local singer,she's so close to Pascal, Eliza don't you see?"Pascal was smiling back,this is outrageous.

"When was this photo taken?"
"Just earlier today,you must know how some people are, they're trying to get fame so quickly,she is seducing your husband,it's clear here."
"They're smiling at each other."she shook her head"this can't happen.'she stared at her wrist watch,it was about 8pm.

"I have to go home and confront him."her voice was serious.

"Go now before Naomi takes over your home."Eliza wasn't worried about that bitch,she could easily bring her down considering that little status of hers,she was angry at Pascal,why would he fall for this?

"Send me the photos, I have to go...do you need a lift?'
"No, I brought my car, now hurry."Eliza rushed over to her luxurious car and sped off,her phone beeped and she knew that Harriet had sent what she needed.

What the fuck was going on?How dare Pascal do this to me?!