The wedding

Eliza was early to the wedding to help Rachel get ready.Rachel was delighted to see Eliza helping her out.

"Have you seen my brother yet?"
"No,why?"

"I was just asking, I want him to be here."she looked up to see Eliza's fleeting eyes"you both did look great together."

"That was then Rachel don't think too much about it, today is your big day."

Ten years ago,it was her big day and now there was nothing to celebrate.No Pascal and no marriage.The divorce wasn't finalized yet but it was a fact that their marriage was over.

"I'll go check on some things,I'll be right back."

Guests had started coming in, Pascal was clean cut and looked good in his shawl collar suit.He felt guilty and wished  he could hear Eliza out.
He walked up to Caitlin as soon as he saw her,he wanted Eliza to be right.He hadn't seen Caitlin in months and was taken aback when he saw her protruding belly.

She's pregnant?

That's right Eliza didn't tell him since she was too busy saving to their marriage .

"You look good Pascal, looking for someone?"she started as soon as she saw him.She was also sad to hear that her best friend's marriage had finally shattered.

"You look good as well. Where are Frank and Olivia?"

"They are outside.Olivia wanted some ice cream and Frank went to get her some.She tagged along."

"I see Olivia's expecting a sibling."
"Yes,she is anytime soon.She wouldn't have if not for Eliza."

"What happened?"Pascal was interested as Caitlin narrated the incident of weeks ago.

"I had no idea."
"Her phone went dead at the hospital,she was so worried and stayed up all night.I'm glad I have a best friend like her."
He listened with guilt and realized that he had really messed up.

I let go of her for that, I gotta amend this

He excused himself and looked around for Eliza.She wasn't out yet.

Peraphs she's with Rachel

Some minutes later Eliza came out of the beach house and informed the pastor that the bride was coming.

Pascal almost drooled at the blue metallic glitter metallic tie back body on dress she wore,he wanted to call out to her so badly but he knew he had to wait.

I ruined everything.I'm sorry Liza.I didn't trust you enough.

The guests then stood up to welcome the bride who was accompanied by Young Miles, Pascal's father.Pascal watched as his father handed Rachel over to Tobias White.

He went back to ten years ago.Then it was Eliza Strucker and Pascal Miles,the same picture stood in front of him in the impersonation of Rachel and Tobias.

The wedding came to an end and Pascal made his way to Eliza who ignored him.

"Eliza wait"
"What do you want Pascal?"
"I was wrong."
"What do you mean?"

"Caitlin told me everything.I'm sorry, I should have known."
"I told you then but what did you do? It's all over between us I only came here for Rachel's sake...its good you know the truth now but it won't change anything."

"Liza I was wrong."he proceeded to hold her hand but she swatted him away.

"Rachel must be waiting for you,you should  see her.I don't want to have this discussion again.Our divorce is yet to be finalized but that doesn't mean we should do this."She walked off as she stopped the threatening tears from falling off her eyes.

She still loved him but what happened was heartbreaking.