Distance

Eliza was finally ready as she watched the driver put her luggages in the car.Caitlin and Franklin came over as Cait had promised.

"I'll miss you guys. I'll visit."

"We will too,just don't be too occupied to call."Cait embraced Eliza"I won't.Send me pictures okay."

"There's no need for that."Cait murmured and Eliza drew back from the warm embrace"did you say something?"
"I said I'll send you pictures and videos too, don't sweat it out."Franklin stepped aside to talk to the driver who was already inside the car.

"Do you think you'll come back?"
"I don't think so Cait but I'll be in touch.I'll be one call away."Eliza had planned her trip well,she knew that Pascal won't be around for a while, Wilfreda was still useful to her.
What better time to get away than now.

"Don't do anything stupid while your there."Franklin joined the women "I sure won't.I have people to live for.I better get going."
"Have a safe trip."
"I will, Frank please don't let Cait cry.She doesn't need it."

"She won't cry,will you honey?"
"I won't."
How could she when she knew what was going to happen.

"Tell Olivia that I love her okay."she said as she got into the car.
"I will."the car turned to the road and went off.

"See you soon!!!"Cait yelled as the car was a distance away.

Hopefully, Eliza's packing will be a waste.

Franklin withdrew his phone and dialed a certain person's number.

Franklin:Hey Pascal.

Pascal:Yeah Franklin?

Franklin: Eliza's gone, you better catch up.
Pascal:If my driving skills are as good as I think then I'll catch up in no time.Thanks bro.

Franklin: Glad to help.

Franklin hung up and turned to Caitlin who was already looking at him.

"Hope he pulls it off."
"He will, Eliza's going nowhere."
"I guess we should head to the penthouse."

"Your right,we should hurry too if we want to keep up with time."