Downtown

Laura:Hey Eliza,it's Laura.There's an event downtown,it's pretty important and it will be wonderful to have you here.Forget about your plans tonight come over here and I assure you that you won't regret.

Pascal concluded Eliza abandoned the their dinner for that.

I should have known she would never change.

He went to his study room and retrieved the divorce papers from his drawer , without thinking twice he signed it and went to have a shower.

At 9am in the morning,Eliza came back home weary,her phone had died the previous night.The was surprised to see Pascal home, then she remembered last night's plans.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't make it, something came up."
"..."
"I'm surprised your still at home."
"Don't be."he was all dressed up for work but had been waiting for Eliza's arrival.
"Here,it's signed ."
"What is that?"
"Read it,you delivered it to me eight months ago, you should remember clearly."Eliza went through the papers and looked at his narrow eyes.

"What's going on?"
"You left me waiting last night while you went out to your friends...this marriage isn't worth saving."
"What are you saying?there was an emergency last night Cait's life was in danger.What are you doing Pascal?"

"This is what you wanted in the first place,it's possible you haven't changed your mind,I'm giving you your freedom."

She tried to reason with him to no avail.She gave up.

"This is what you want right?"
"I'll give it to you."she said with a sad grimace.
"Do as you wish."
She signed the papers and threw them at him.

"I thought I'd make things work but you have done something I can't live with, you can't even trust me."

"It's your fault this happened."

"It's all you Pascal, I can't believe this .*she sobbed "Peraphs we should have done this a long time ago."

She ran to their bedroom and packed her bags to leave.She looked at him one last time and rolled her bags out.
Pascal wanted to stop her but he couldn't.

Eliza checked into Le meridian Columbus and made plans to keep herself happy.

A week was left to Rachel's big day.When their families were informed of the couple's divorce,they were broken.

Rachel went to their respective residence to ensure that they would attend her wedding.