Leaving

Pascal didn't give up on Eliza,he spent weeks going after her,he even tore the divorce papers Infront of her but Eliza was like a block of ice,she didn't budge.

Caitlin invited Eliza over to her house for lunch,she served lobster rolls and Cobb salad.

"This is delicious."Eliza complimented as she took a spoonful into her mouth.

"I bet you don't always eat homemade meals since you've been at that hotel for weeks."
"Your right.I can't help myself though."
"The baby's due next week."
"That's good Cait but there's a problem."

"Tell me Eliza,what is it?"
"I'm leaving Columbus."Caitlin droped her cutlery.

"You've got to be kidding me,to where?"
"I'm off to Cincinnati in a few days."
"It's because of Pascal right? You still love him.I don't need to ask you about that."she brightened up.

"Since the divorce didn't work out.I want to stay away from him for a while, I'll get an apartment and start life over again."

"We'll miss you especially Pascal."
"I know but I... think... I need this.Sorry I won't be around for the delivery."

"It's okay, just forget about it.How much time do you have left here?"
"Four days Cait and I'll be gone.I'll visit as often as I can."

"I'm sure you will, do you think you can consider staying back."
"I don't know."she paused and thought of Pascal.
"Peraphs.Eat up you shouldn't talk this much."
"I really want the best for you."Cait said.

I'll make you stay one way or the other.We need you here, Pascal needs you here.

"Your gonna make me cry if you continue like this,stop it."she whinned.
"fine,dig in."

Eliza isn't thinking right, I've gotta do something fast.

"I and Franklin will see you off,if you don't mind."
"That's no problem.I'd love that."Cait knew Eliza couldn't resist.

***
Pascal was just through with a meeting at Pittsburgh when Franklin called.He didn't say a word as Franklin updated him on Eliza's plans.

"WHAT!!!"he yelled

This is so wrong.

"I'll call you back."Pascal hung up and drove to the hotel where he lounged.He was going to be busy for the next four days, Eliza was already stubborn, trying to convince her to stay back with just a small amount of time was going to be hopeless.

Conferences were lined up for the coming days,his schedule was hectic and Eliza was making the situation worse.He tore the divorce papers and stopped the proceedings just for her but she had rejected him,she thinks the only way out is running away.

No way!

Cincinnati was only 95 miles from Columbus,even if he knew he could easily get to her,Eliza is very smart woman,she could get away from him with ease since they were apart.

What if she decides to leave Ohio from Cincinnati or even the country?

He would have lost the struggle if she dared to.