12 years ago

It all started at Ohio university, Pascal was the star baseball player of the uni,he was truly talented.His unreadable ebony clear eyes made girls hungry for him.
Of course he had his fair share of relationships,they were all flings.He preferred being on a low profile but girls always went mad with his tall body, black hair and slightly turned up nose.

He got attention wherever he went and loved hanging out with his teammates especially Gabriel,his best friend.They stucked up for each other even when it concerned coming late for class, baseball practice and heartbroken girls.They were buddies after all.

Pascal always stayed away from parties because of the attention he would get but tonight was different, Gabriel dragged him out giving deaf ears to his excuses.The party was just a few minutes away from Pascal's apartment.
Gabriel's plan was to get Pascal a girlfriend,he had lost his interest in girls because they dated him for his image and not for what he truly was.

"Thought you could escape this one?"Kelsey one of Pascal's teammates asked as he walked up to the best friends and gave Gabriel a high five.

"Thought could but Gabriel's already dragged my ads here, I guess I have to stay."

"Guess?Dude you have no choice, let's have some fun."
Kelsey and Gabriel were on the same page, finding Pascal a girlfriend wouldn't be easy but it was worth the try,they believed they could pull through.

Kelsey and Gabriel took turns in introducing Pascal to a couple of girls they knew and called specially as guests but Pascal turned them down.

"Your a beautiful girl, don't get me wrong but I don't like you "
"Sorry your not my type."
"I'm not into you...enjoy the party."

"Don't you think you sound a bit harsh."Kelsey asked as they gave up and took a glass of ice house from a volunteer passing through the guests.

"I'm being as nice as possible."Just then he turned and his eyes fixed their gaze on a petite, appealing lady.She wasn't really shapely but she was just perfect,her dark chocolate hair was tied up to a ponytail and she was laughing with a group of other girls.Love at first sight.

"Who's she?"he asked his friend
"Eliza Strucker, don't tell me your interested in her,she's wild man."
"Don't care... I'll go talk to her now."he gave his cup to Gabriel "wish me luck."he strode up to her.

"Hey ladies,are we enjoying the party?"the girls flushed with the exception of Eliza "Yes."
"Can I get your names?"
They all called out their names"and you are?"
"Eliza,you must be the famous Pascal Miles everyone's always talking about."she turned to face him and he noticed her ample cherry lips, glowing eyes and narrow avian nose.

"Yes I am,I hope I only have good reports."
"Indeed you have."she dropped her cup on the table.

"If you don't mind,can I have your number?"she nodded and called it out for him,the music boomed even louder and she sang along to the lyrics.
"Did you get it?"
"Yeah, it's loud here but I'll call you later if you don't mind."

"I do mind actually."
"Good,see you later then."
"Okay."she took another drink "it was nice meeting you."
"And you too."he smiled before walking to his friends.

"How did it go?"Gabriel inquired
"I got her number."he flashed his phone to their faces "how come I never noticed her?"

"Same reason you haven't noticed any girl, you had problems but she's cast a spell on you.You should be all better now."

"Whatever, I will call her later and kick things off from there."

Mission accomplished

"Let's celebrate."Kelsey and Gabriel beamed with joy.

Five nights after that,they had sex even when they weren't a couple, after which Eliza stopped contacting him,his heart aches for her,he needed her next to him.

Eliza was talking to some friends on the hallway when Pascal went up to her,her friends getting the message left them to talk.Eliza looked at him not knowing what to say.

"I heard of the big game coming up soon."she managed
"Yeah but that's not why I'm here."
"Well."she shrugged"W-Why are you here?"
"You haven't answered my calls...why?"she slammed her locker closed and looked away.

"Didn't you just want my body?I mean that's what guys like you want.Use and dump girls.I'm not in for that."
He chuckled, over the few days that they knew each other she was certainly different from other girls.If there was one word to describe her,it would be 'wild'.

She challenged him to zip lining in the zipzone.
"Don't tell me Pascal the great is scared of something as small as this?"she teased him.

"This isn't funny, you know?"she turned to leave but he stopped her immediately.
"Don't mind my manners but I'm not like that, I want you."

"Why?"his fingers fiddled with her hair
"You drive me crazy Liza ."he kissed the side of her lips.

"I won't take you for granted."
"I'll think about it."
"I'll give you only today."he stepped back.

After a day she still didn't answer him so he pestered her for the coming weeks that followed and she eventually gave in.

They were both in their final years and after two years,they got married.
As Pascal started his company he got too busy for her and she confided in her new found social friends.
They changed alot but he still loved her.

Eliza's pov
Pascal was quite attractive,girls would swoon over him anytime he walked by, I hate to admit it but I secretly did fall for his charm,he was hard to resist.

When he walked up to me in the hallway,I knew why he did ...I was so stupid to leave,I know that but my experience with past relationships was not encouraging,they all wanted my body and I realized that I was wrong to say that to him when he came to me.
Eliza Strucker never gives in easily, I won't just accept him.I wanted to play hard to get however, Pascal was not going to let me so I eventually submitted myself to him.

Pascal was different from the other guys I had been with,he was thoughtful and always wanted the best for me.

I was proud to be his girlfriend, to walk by his side,cheer for him in the crowd, accompanying him to events and always being consulted before he did crucial things.

Two years after that, I was walking down the aisle to marry the man I loved with our close friends and family members in attendance.He spent so much money to buy the white diamond silver custom ring he wedded me with.I could brag to the world that he was all mine now,my Pascal.

Our relationship changed over the years,I know that I had a role to play in all this.Ms Zandra was right peraphs taking a walk down memory lane wasn't so bad.

How I feel about Pascal?...I love him with all my heart.

She wanted nothing more than to tell him.

Eliza heard the door close and she jumped into Pascal's arms.She settled her head on his chest.
"I remember everything.I want to be with you, I love you with all my heart."
"As do I Liza."