Y'all broke up?~Part 9

Y/n's POV:

"Billie?" I asked. We've been cuddling for what seemed like hours. "Yes baby?" "So are we dating or not?" Billie sighed. "No, not yet." I frowned. I'm starting to think all those rumors are true. Maybe I was just billies fuck toy. I felt like such a dumb bitch. I gave her head in the school bathroom. "Billie, I feel like your playing me. Do you actually like me? Or are you just fucking around with me like you did with half the school..." That got billies full attention. "Who told you about me fucking half the school?" I got up off her and sat next to her, facing her. She sat up and faced me. "Billie, everyone at school tells me, she's using you, your just her fuck toy, she's a hoe, etc! I'm starting to believe those things." Billie looked mad. No, more like confused. Maybe both. "You really think I'm just some hoe?" "I don't know! You claim you like me, you claim you wanna date me, yet you don't do anything to try and become my girlfriend. But, your totally ok with having sexual interactions with me? It just seems wrong..."

Billie's POV:

She's right. I did like her tho, and I was waiting for the right time to ask her to be my girlfriend. I don't use her for sex. "What are you trying to say y/n?" She sighed. "I mean, I don't wanna keep doing sexual things with you Billie. I don't wanna act like your girlfriend when I'm not." My eyes teared up a lil. "Baby-" "no, don't call me that. Y/n, my names y/n. That's what all my friends call me." I frowned. "Why are you so god damn impatient? Can't you give me till Friday?" "Why? So you can break up with your other hoes? And yes, I am impatient. I'm so done with your bullshit eilish. Like what the fuck are you waiting for?" I started to get mad. "I don't want you talking to anyone else..." "oh don't worry, I won't. I'm not a hoe like you are." "Ok, you know what? Fuck you. You have the nerve to call me a hoe when your the little slut who got down on her knees for me." I got up and walked out the door. "Oh my god, suck my dick!" I heard her yell. Before I got in my car, I yelled back, "Your hoe ass sucked mine in the school bathrooms." Maybe I went to far. I saw her tear up as I drove away. I burst out crying. I lost her. I lost y/n. She's the only girl i actually care about. She's the only one who can make me feel... love. Or is it, in love? I hate to admit it but I did have a huge crush on her. Clearly. She made me so happy, and I lost her.

Y/n's POV:

I ran back inside and started crying loudly. I didn't mean for this to happen. I shouldn't have said anything. I got out my phone and texted Zoe.

(Zoe's white, your blue)

🔵hey, is this Zoe? It's y/n
🔵I really need to talk to someone before I do something stupid
⚪️hey y/n! What's up?
🔵Billie and I...
⚪️y'all broke up?
🔵we were never dating in the first place.
⚪️what happened?
🔵I told her that she's a hoe cuz I thought she was using me as just a fuck toy. She got mad, and left.
⚪️oh... fuck....
⚪️you should've waited y/n.
🔵why.
⚪️Billie... well. I'm not supposed to tell you.
🔵tell me please
🔵Zoe!
⚪️ok! Billie didn't go into detail, but she told me she had something special planned out.
⚪️she was gonna ask you to be her girlfriend, and she wanted to make it special.
🔵fuck I just ruined everything.
⚪️it's ok bby :( FaceTime me.

Zoe and I FaceTimed, and she made me feel a lil better. "I don't think iama go to school tomorrow. Or for the rest of the week..." I said, tearing up. I wouldn't be able to see Billie without crying. "NO, bad idea. Well, um, you should go Friday." I knew she wasn't telling me something, since Billie also said something about me waiting till Friday. "Fine." I eventually fell asleep on FaceTime.

~Next day....~

I skipped today. I cried most of the day. What if Billie already got a new bitch? I cried some more. I got a phone call. Mom incoming call. I picked up. "Hey mom, whatz up?" "Stop skipping school bitch. This is why your fucking dumb." "I- umm ok. How did you find o-" "the school called me. If I get another call this week, your dead." She hung up and I cried some more. I hate myself. I hate my life....

So, there I was. Sitting on the floor, crying, looking at my arm that was now bleeding.