Kids~40

about a year later...

Y/n's POV:

"I'm so proud of you baby." Billie said, as she kissed my neck in the back seat. "And your family didn't show up? To your own fucking graduation?" Finneas asked. I nodded my head as I looked out the window. "That's fucked up." I graduated today. Billie dropped out a couple months ago and focused on her music career. She finally got the fame she deserves, and I'm so proud of her. I started my own YouTube channel, which is also pretty successful. Most of my subscribers are Billie's fans, but I don't mind. Billie moved into my house about 6 months ago. We already bought another house that were moving to soon. Things were going great. The person trying to get Billie and I to break up: it was my mom. I had enough and put her ass in jail. Lindsay switched schools a while ago. Jayden and I were best friends, until she moved and I never heard of her again. Ellie and I aren't really friends anymore. Everyone else just disappeared to me. I ended the school year with almost no friends. I only had gavin, Zoe, and Billie. Sad stuff, right? Not really. I liked it that way. Billie chewed her gum slowly as she watched me. "Y/n." "Yea?" I turned to face her. "You ok?" I nodded my head. She placed her hand on my thigh for the rest of the car ride. "We're here." Finneas said, as we arrived at the place where Billie had an interview. "You wanna come with?" She asked me. "Yea." I got out of the car with her and I sat on the sidelines where I wasn't bothering anyone. "Ok, we start recording in 3,2,1!" The interview asked simple questions. Every once in a while billie would glance over at me and smile. "And your taken right? Your dating a girl named y/n, correct?" The interviewer asked. That caught my attention. "Yep thats right. I love her so much bro. Since she came into my life, it's been so much better. I wanna marry her one day." I smiled at Billie's words. The interview eventually ended. We left and drove back to my house.  Billie licked her lips as she looked at me. "Y/n." "Yea?" "Do you still love me?" "Of course I do Billie! I'm just... a little bit sad right now." "Is it because your brother and dad didn't show up to your graduation?" I nodded. Billie sighed. "Look at me." She said. I lifted my gaze off my feet and looked her in the eyes. "You know I love you right? I will always love you no matter what. I'm always here for you." I smiled at her. "I know.... wow your so fucking hot." I said, giggling a little bit. Billie simply laughed and then got up. She grabbed my waist and pulled my body against hers. The smell of her cologne drove me crazy as she pulled me into a kiss. I kissed her back with hunger. I moaned softly into the kiss as I felt her bulge poke my center. Billie smirked against my lips and pushed me into the bed that she was sitting on before. She straddled me and whispered in my ear, "Lemme fuck the sad out of you."

a couple weeks later...

"Wow I can't believe this house is actually ours." I said, as we finally finished getting everything set up in our new house. "I know right." "Hey I'm gonna go to the store really quick, I'm be back." I said, as I grabbed my car keys. "Oh ok. I'm gonna call finneas to come over." "Alright, see ya soon!"

Billie's POV:

I heard a knock at the door and I knew it was finneas. I opened the door for him and we sat down on the couch. "What did you wanna talk about?" He asked. "Y/n... well it's just that.... Actually never mind." "No tell me." I sighed loudly. "Well it's just that, I think I'm ready to have kids with her... and I've always wanted to be a mom.... and I don't know I just don't think she wants to have kids with me. Or maybe she's just not ready yet? Every time I bring it up, she'll change the topic or just giggle as if I'm joking. She seems to be like avoiding it? I don't know, but we finally have our own house and it's huge so I thought maybe it's the right time to start a family, you know?" "I think you should be telling y/n this not me." "Telling me what?"

Y/n's POV:

"Telling me what?" I asked, as I heard Finneas talking about me. "Billie wants to have kids with you. Like, she thinks now is a right time and-" Billie stared at her brother with wide eyes. "FINNEAS!" "What?! I'm just doing you a favor. You don't have to balls to tell her yourself so I did it. Your welcome." Finneas got up and left, leaving Billie and I alone. I looked at Billie. Her eyes looked everywhere but my eyes. "Billie." I said, walking towards her. "Yea?" I straddled her and smiled. "I would love to have kids with you." I said, causing Billie to smile. "But, I would like a wedding first." I said, scanning her face, looking for some sort of reaction. "Oh alright bet." I kissed her lips softly and she kissed back happily.

A/n's: my foot just fell asleep😃 send help lol