Scared~Part 23

Billie's POV:

I woke up and I didn't see y/n. I started crying. Last night I had a dream that y/n killed herself. Y/n walked in and saw me crying and quickly rushed over to me. I quickly hugged her and she gently rubbed my back. "Billie, whats wrong? Baby, please don't cry." "I had a dream that you committed suicide..." I said, between sobs. Her went from worried to sad. "Oh baby..." she began as she brought me back into a hug. "It was only a dream. I'm right here and I'm never leaving you." I stoped crying and pulled her into a sweet, warm, soft kiss. "Please never leave me." I said, as she stared into my eyes. "I won't leave you baby, I promise." I got myself together and we went and ate breakfast. "What do you wanna do today?" Y/n asked me. "Ooo lets go to six flags!" I said. "Ok! I've never been there before." "WHAT?! You've never been to six flags?!" "Yea..."

Y/n's POV:

Billie yanked me and basically threw me into her car. She began driving. "Umm..." "Sorry, but it's hard to believe you've never been to six flags. Your missing out on so much!" Billie said. A couple minutes later we got to six flags. Billie dragged me in. We went on some rides, and got some food. we just finished eating and we were walking to another ride. A girl with black hair and bangs, and an all pink outfit caught my eye. Fuck. "Billie.." "Yea mamas?" "You see that girl with the black hair?" "Yea, what about her?" "She's my ex..." "But you moved?" "Yea.. but this is the closest six flags from where I used to live..." I squeezed Billie's hand tighter as we walked past her. I acted like I didn't notice her, but she definitely noticed me. I felt a hand on my ass, and it wasn't Billie's. "Your ass got fatter." I heard Stella(ur ex) say. Billie quickly slapped her hand away. "Get your dirty hands off my girlfriend." "Girlfriend?" She laughed. "What are you gonna do about it?" Stella asked as she put her hands on my breasts for a split second until Billie punched her in the face. Stellas weak ass fell down. "That's what." Billie said, as she grabbed my hand and we walked away. We decided to go home to avoid her. Went back to my place and Billie looked pissed. She dragged me to my couch and sat down. "Sit." I sat. Billie scared me a little bit when she was mad. "Why'd you let her touch her? She didn't push away or anything." Billie said, looking straight into my eyes. "Billie, I was numb. I couldn't move. It was like I was frozen, I was scared." "Why were you scared?" "She wasn't the best girlfriend ever..." "What'd she do?" Billie said, looking madder. "Well, she cheated 3 times, which is why I now have trust issues. She slapped me if I didn't obey her, and she kinda forced me to have sex with her, even if I didn't want too." I said, looking down. Billie lifted up my chin so that I was facing her. She pulled me into a slow, sweet kiss. She eventually pulled away and looked into my eyes. "You know I would never do that to you, right?" I smiled. "I know Billie."

Billie's POV:

"AHHH, STOPPP!" Y/n laughed as I tickled the shit out of her. "BILLIE, STOPPP!" "Fine mamas." I stopped tickling her and laid on top of her. "Billieeee your boobs are crushing me!" I chuckled softly and kissed her, still on top of her. I felt myself get hard. I pulled away and looked at y/n, "can we fuck?" I asked. Y/n giggled a lil bit. "No." She pushed me off of her and ran into the bathroom. I groaned in sexual frustration. "Come on, y/n!" I heard her laugh from the bathroom. "Pleaseeee!" I said, still tying to convince her. "No." "Fine."

Y/n's POV:

I decided to mess around with Billie a little bit. It was funny to see her frustrated with me. My room went silent, so I peaked out and Billie wasn't even there... "Billie?" I looked around my house, she wasn't there. "Damn, I was just messing around." I whispered. Her car wasn't in my driveway anymore. "This bitch left-" I got into my car and drove to her house. I knocked on the door and Finneas answered. "Hey y/n!" "Hey, is Billie home?" "Yea, she came back about 5 minutes ago. Why?" "She was trying to convince me to have sex with her, and I said no, so she just left-" "oh, that makes sense." "Huh." "Billie's moaning in her room, probably watching porn." I chuckled lightly. "Oh god.." I was talking with Finneas when Billie finally came downstairs. "Finally your done." I said, getting up. "Mhm." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into her room. I threw her onto her bed, locked the door, and straddled her. She stared me with wide eyes. I ran my nail along her sharp jawline. "You should've waited." I smirked and got off her. Before Billie could respond someone knocked on the door. Billie opened it and my fucking mom was standing there, with her arms crossed. She looked at billie, who looked confused as fuck, and then at me. I was sitting on Billie's bed, looking at my mom. I was also confused asf. "Umm can I help you?" Billie asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, I'm here to collect my daughter. We're going on a family vacation and she's coming." "Wait, who even let you into my house?" "The nice boy with orange hair." Finneas. "Um, I don't wanna go. I can stay here, since I have my own house now." I said. My mom looked mad asf. I was scared as hell. I didn't want to go with her. "No, your coming. I cut off the electricity and water at your house for the next month. You have no choice. Hurry up, we leave tomorrow morning." I looked at billie with sad eyes. I didn't want to go. Family vacations are boring. That also meant I couldn't see billie for a whole month. "She can live with me if she doesn't wanna go." Billie said, turning towards my mother. "No, she HAS to come. She doesn't have a choice." "Actually, she does. She can go on vacation with her abusive mother, or stay with me for a month." Billie said, crossing her arms. It's no surprise that she doesn't like my mom. They both turned towards me. "I'll stay with Billie for a month." I said. Billie smiled at me sweetly and my mom looked like she was about to kill me. I could see the flames in her eyes. "Your really going to choose to stay with this faggot over your own family?!" "Don't call her that! And yes, I would go if you weren't coming." She looked at billie with disgust. "How can you even like this piece of shit?" She asked me. Now Billie was mad. "Watch it you fucking old bitch." "Excuse me?!" I couldn't help but let out a little laugh. "Mom, you should leave, and don't come back." I said, getting up and walking over to billie. I wrapped my arms around billies waist from behind. I softly kissed her neck, hoping to make my mom mad. I knew she couldn't do shit to me because billie was there. She just shook her head in disappointment. "Fuck you, this is why you'll be a disappointment. How could you ruin your life like this?!" "Sorry mom, I don't pick who I fall in love with." "How could you possibly fall in love with her?! She so weird, I mean, look at her hair!" She said, pointing at Billie's black and green hair. Billie looked pissed, but I gently kissed her neck again, trying to calm her down. "Billie's perfect and I love her that way." My mom stomped out of billies house and Billie laughed as she left. "Your moms crazy." She said, as we laid down on her bed. "I know." I laughed. Billie and I were watching the office when randomly Billie grabbed my wrist and dragged me to her car. "Where are you taking me?" I asked, smiling, as Billie starting driving. "You'll see."