Mad~Part 13

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n, who the fuck is this?" My mom asked me. I gulped loudly. Billie looked at my mom. She probably saw how I was shaking. My mom scared me. I grew up getting abused. "Who the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you?" She said to my mom with an attitude. I could tell she was mad. "I'm her mother." Billie crossed her arms. "Well I'm her girlfriend, and I'm glad she doesn't shake in fear when she sees me." My mom looked at me and noticed my shaking. "YOUR GAY?" Fuck. "Y-yes." She came over and slapped me. "Yo, what the fuck!" Billie was mad asf. She slapped my mom and my mom yelped in pain. "You faggots!" Billie grabbed my moms wrist and dragged her outside, slamming the door in her face. She locked it and put a chair under the door knob so she's couldn't get it. She ran over to me. "Baby are you ok?" "Y-yea I'm used to it." "She's done this before?!" Yes. Many times. "No, just once... when I failed my test." "That's so fucked up." Billie and I spent the whole day together again. I'm so embarrassed that my mom had to find out this way. I'm also so embarrassed that Billie had to see me get slapped. Billie hasn't told her mom and dad that we're dating, but they do know that billies gay. They were very supportive. Billie was in the shower when I got a text from my brother.

(Your brothers white, your blue.)

⚪️your gay?
🔵yep. I'm guessing mom told you.
⚪️ Yea. She also said u had a girlfriend.
🔵mhm
⚪️send a picture, I wanna see what she looks likee
🔵Mk one sec.

I liked my brother. I knew he supported lgbt, since his best friend is gay. I loved him as much as I loved billie. We were best friends until my parents told me to move out into another house. We haven't seen eachother since.

🔵

⚪️damnnnnn she's fine asf

🔵I know and She's all mine☺️
⚪️I'm sorry about mom not being supportive. Just know that I support you. Love is love. I love you no matter what.
🔵thanks big bro🥺
⚪️hey, I mean, on the bright side, you don't have to worry about getting pregnant since your going around fucking a girl.
🔵Ummm yea, no I still do. Billie has as a dick
⚪️Billie? That's her name?
⚪️I thought she was a girl?
🔵yea, she is
⚪️oohhhhhh
🔵yea😀👍🏻
⚪️nice. Y'all are gonna have some hot kids.
🔵thanks lol. Hey I gotta go tttyl
⚪️ok, bye

Billie walked out of the shower and I put my phone down. "Mamas, put on something nice. I have a surprise for u." "Oki." I put on this dress:

And Billie put this on:

(A/n: Should I start putting pictures of the outfits more or just let u imagine it?)"You look good mamas

"You look good mamas." Billie told me, as I got into her car. "Can you tell we what the surprise is now?" I said. "Nope. Your just gonna have to wait. Also, out this on." She handed me a blindfold and I put it on. She started driving. "Ok we're here but keep the blindfold on. Hold my hand baby, it don't want you falling." I held her hand. "Alright mamas, take off your blindfold." I look off my blindfold and I swear I started tearing up. The whole set up was beautiful. We were at her house, in her dinning room. She set the table with a white cloth and rose petals thrown everywhere. There was also a vase with roses in the middle. "Billie.. when did u do all this?" I asked her, hugging her. "Before I went and got us Taco Bell, I drove home and did this. That's why I took so long and I didn't want you coming with me." I pulled away from the hug and kissed her. The kiss was sweet and calm. "I'm glad you liked it mamas." I looked back over at the table and noticed there were 5 plates on it. "Billie, why are there 5 plates?" "Oh yea, my parents wanted to meet you. And finneas is gonna join us." "REALLY?! I'm so excited!" I said happily. I wasn't happy though. In fact if I could, I would've slapped her right there and then. I didn't want to meet her parents. They would hate me. "Oh thank god I thought u might be mad!" "Mhm...." mad. I was mad. Very mad. I just hope tonight isn't a disaster...

A/n: how was your day today?❤️❤️ stay strong luv