Made for each other~Part 19

~2 weeks later...~

Y/n's POV:

2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks since Billie and I had the argument, we haven't talked with each other since. We weren't broken up, I thought. Maybe Billie thought we did break up. People at school asked me where Billie was. I didn't know how to respond. I didn't know where she was. She didn't go to school. She didn't post anything on social media either. It was like.. she died. I cried every night thinking about her. I was eating dinner when I got a phone call. Finneas incoming call... I picked up, "hello?" "Y/n, can you come over please? Like right now." "Sure, what's wrong?" "I'll explain when you get here." "Ok. I'll be there in like 10 minutes." "Ok, thanks." I hung up and drove to Finneas's house. I knocked on the front door and Finneas let me in. "What's wrong?" I asked him. I was worried. What if something bad happened to billie? "It's Billie.,, she hasn't eaten anything since y'all broke up." "We didn't break up, we're just not talking to each other for now. Like a break from each other." Finneas looked confused. "Billie thinks you broke up with her." "What? No! Of course not! I love her, I would never." "You should go tell her that. But that's not the point, I need you to get her to eat something." "Why me?" "Y/n, she loves you more than anyone else. And we already asked her to eat a million times and she said no." "Ok, fine." I went out and got her Taco Bell. I went back to her house and went straight to her room. I opened the door and saw Billie crying in a corner, with her knees up against her chest. She was wearing one of my hoodies with a blanket wrapped around her. She looked unbelievably skinny. She definitely lost weight from not eating. Her eyes looked red and puffy. It seems like she's been crying for days. She was still wearing the ring she got us for my birthday. I also still had mine on. I never took it off. She glanced up at me and then hide her face. She began to cry louder. It broke my heart to see her like this. I rushed over and hugged her. I rubbed her back gently and kissed her forehead. "Shhh, baby it's ok. I'm right here. I never left you. We just had a small disagreement, that's all." I whispered sweet things into her ear for a couple minutes before she got herself together. "Billie, please eat. Do it for me, I'll do anything. You have to eat." Billie finally spoke, "if I eat will you be my girlfriend again?" "Billie, I never stopped being your girlfriend. We never broke up in my point of view. We just spent some time without each other. I love you billie, I could never break up with you. Trust me, it was hard on me too. I cried every night over you." I wiped the tears of Billie's face and smiled at her. Billie smiled back. She looked more relieved and calm. Billie slowly leaned in and gently placed her lips onto mine. We kissed eachother softly. Billie ran her hands through my soft hair. I grabbed her body and pulled it against mine. After awhile, Billie gently pulled away and smiled at me. "I've missed your lips mamas." I kissed her lips again. "I missed you more." Billie and I spent the whole day watching tv and eating burritos. Finneas walked into Billie's room and saw us cuddling together. Billie with her arms wrapped around me, and my arms wrapped around Billie. Finneas smiled and leaned against the wall. "So I see you guys are back to normal?" Billie and I nodded and Billie kissed my forehead. "That's good. I think you guys are gonna last. You guys are definitely made for each other." Finneas said, as he left. "I really hope so." Billie said, as she kissed my forehead again. We went back to my house to mess around a little bit when I walked in my brother was sitting on my couch. "David?" "Hey y/n! Mom and dad went out of town for the weekend so I thought I would come and visit." I went over and hugged him. "Yay!" He smiled. "I'm also tryna meet your girlfriend." I smiled and pointed towards Billie, who was leaning against my front door. "What's up, my names billie." David went over and hugged her. "Nice to meet you! I'm David, y/n's big brother." "Yea, she told me all about you." Billie, David, and I all went out for dinner. Afterwards we went back to my place. We started watching a movie, but my brother and I talked the whole movie and Billie was clearly annoyed. "Hey mamas is it ok if I go to Zoe's house she's throwing a party today." "Oh yea, I forgot about that. Yea, sure you can go. You do know that you don't need to ask for my permission to go places. I'll just stay home and chill with David. Call me every once in awhile so I know your safe." "Ok, I will mamas." She kissed my forehead and then left. "Wanna play Sorry?" My brother asked me. "Sure! Afterwards we're gonna play monopoly!"

A/n: Science homework is boring asf. 😀🔫