Holding the pregnancy test~46

Y/n's POV:

"Y/N COME HERE."

I heard Billie yell from the bathroom. "Why is she yelling?" I wondered as I got up.

"Y/NNNN"

"I'M GOINGGG." I began walking to the bathroom when I realized: the pregnancy test. Fucking shit. She probably found it. My thoughts were racing as I opened the door to the bathroom. "Yes?" Billie was still in the shower. "Can you hand me some shampoo please?" Bruh. This bitch almost gave me a heart attack. "Yea. Here." I opened the shower curtain and handed her to shampoo bottle. "Thanks babyyy." "Mhm." I jumped back onto our bed in relief. As soon as Billie gets out I'm gonna burn that test.

"Mamas, you wanna go for a walk?" "sure!" We both got dress and walked around town. Billie got noticed a couple of times: people asking for photos and autographs. We began walking through these woods we found when we ran into a highschool boy. He came up to me and said, "Ayo sexy ass, lemme get that number." I raised an eyebrow at him. I could basically smell Billie's anger. "I'm taken" I said. "They don't gotta know babygirl. I bet your tight as fuck." "I'm gay." I said, starting to walk away. I felt this man slap my ass. "Damn." He whispered. I quickly turned around and punched him square in the face. After that Billie beat da fawk out of him😃. "Let's go baby." She said, grabbing my wrist. We walked back home quickly. Billie sighed as we got home. "You alright daddy?" I asked her. "Yea. You wanna eat something? Anything your craving?" "Yea, can I get some chips?" I asked. "Of course mamas." Billie walked over to the kitchen and came back with some chips. "You wanna lay in bed and watch a movie while you eat these?" Billie asked. "Sure."

I laid on Billie as she rubbed the sides of my waist. I swear she wasn't even watching the movie, as I felt her eyes on me the whole time. "BYE THAT MOVIE WAS SO GOOD." I said after the movie ended. "Mhm." I cuddled into Billie and she turned off the tv. "I don't feel good..." I said. "What do you feel like?" "I feel like I wanna throw up..." I got up and walked to the bathroom. I got on my knees in front of the toilet and starting throwing up. While I was throwing up, Billie held my hair back and rubbed my back while whispering sweet things into my ear. I finally stopped throwing up and sat up against the wall. Billie just stared at me with her ocean blue eyes. "You alright mamas?" Billie asked me. I nodded my head. "You wanna go cuddle?" Billie asked me in a baby like voice. I nodded my head. Billie picked me up easily and placed me gently on the bed. She laid down next to me and I immediately cuddled into her chest. I closed my eyes and felt Billie play with my hair. "You don't look too good... I think we should to go the doctors tomorrow." "NO, it's fine. I'm just tired..." "but-" "can you shut up and let me sleep please?" Billie sighed. "Alright..." I feel sleep not long after.

"Baby wake up." Billie whispered. "Mmmm noo lemme sleep...." "mamas it's 11:00. You gotta eat your full 3 meals." "Since when do you care about me eating my full 3 meals?" "Since yesterday. I made you breakfast." Billie handed me a plate with some toast and butter, along with some fruits. "Thank you." I whispered. Billie watched me eat and after I was finished she went and washed the dishes. I was just laying down in bed when Billie came back upstairs. "Hey ma, is it just me or did your boobs get bigger?" Billie asked, eyeing my breasts. "Uh, idk." "Are you sure you don't wanna go to the doctors?" "Billie i'm fine. Iama just stay in bed all day." "Alright...." I laid in bed all day just thinking about ways to tell Billie. I felt the sudden urge to just go tell her, so I got up and walked downstairs. I walked into the living room and saw Billie sitting on the couch: holding the pregnancy test, looking at it.

A/n's: she saw it before in the bathroom too, but she just didn't say anything hehehe😃 sorry it's short, my mom was being a bitch. Also I might get my phone taken for no fucking reason, so sorry if I die for a lil bit. 3 more days till my birthdayyy hehe. Also today's Billie's livestreammmm. I can't wait hehehe :)))

ily guys and i very much enjoy reading yalls comments😏