Crazy~Part 20

Y/n's POV:

I just finished beating my brothers ass in monopoly when I got a phone call,
Incoming call Zoe....

"Hello?"
"Hey, it's Billie. I'm calling you from Zoe's phone, clearly, but that's not the point. Listen....dont get mad at me but...." Billie stopped herself.
"Oh god Billie what the fuck did you do...Just say it."
"So you know that party I went to?"
"Yea?"
"Lauren was there, and she stole my fucking phone."
"ok and? Buy a new one."
"Baby, I have a bunch of important shit on my phone that I don't want her seeing."
"You have a password on it right?"
"Yea, but she knows people that can hack into it."
"What's so important on your phone?"
"It's on my Snapchat..."
"Ok but what is it?"
"Your nudes... there in my eyes only, but she could hack that too."
"Fuck. Try to find her."
"That's what Iam doing right now. I just wanted to let you know that if she does leak them that it wasn't me."
"Fuck Billie, if she does leak them I'll kill you."
"Why? It's not my fault she stole my phone."
"You should've just deleted them."
"...sorry mamas but you said it was ok if I kept them..."
I sighed. "Fuck, your right. It's ok, it's my fault. Just try to find her. I love you, be safe. And turn your location on Incase she kidnaps you or some shit."
"Ok, I will. Bye mamas, I love you more."

I hung up. "What happened?" "Nothing important, let's play again."

Billie's POV:

I didn't know where I was. it looked like I was in a cabin. "Where am I?" I spoke out slowly. I heard someone walking towards Me. Lauren. "Hey baby!" She said, happily. "Don't call me that bitch." Lauren shook her head. "I'm going to make this very simple. Either you get back together with me or i leak your precious y/n's nudes. Simple." Fuck. I cant do that to y/n. I didn't want to break up with either. "Fine. I'll break up with her." I said between fake tears. I had a plan. Lauren turned around and threw my phone into a flaming fire. "Good. I'm calling her right now. Make it sound real." Lauren dialed y/n's number and it rang. "Hello?" "BABY- I mean, um, y/n I have have to tell you something..." I fake sneezed. We had a code, if one of us was ever in trouble, we call the other person and fake sneeze, meaning help. Y/n got the message and quickly hung up. "Welp, looks like she didn't care." Lauren talked about how much and missed me and loved me for hours and I don't know how much longer I could take it....

Y/n's POV:

"Come on, follow me and don't ask questions." "What's going on?" David asked. I explained the fake sneeze code Billie and I had and I quickly drove to Billie's house. "Stay here, I'll be right back." I told David. Finneas let me in and I quickly went to Billie's room and grabbed Billie's glock. I walked back into my car. "Hold this." I handed my brother the glock and he looked at me like I was crazy. "This is yours?" He asked me as he grabbed it and I started driving again. "No, it's Billie's." Luckily, Billie turned her location on like I asked her to. I quickly drove to a cabin in the middle of no where that was about 36 minutes away from my house. I quickly got out and grabbed the glock. David followed me as I kicked down the small wooden door. I walked in to see Lauren kissing MY girlfriend. Lauren had her hand down Billie's pants and Billie was trying to move away but it was no use. "Lauren, you slut. Step the fuck away from Billie or I'll kill your ass." Lauren stopped and stepped away from Billie. This crazy bitch than ran toward me and tackled me, punching me in the face. I flipping us over to that I was on top of her and I spit on her. "Your a whore, you know that." I said as I got up and kicked her face. I then ran over to billie. I cut the ropes she was tied with a broken beer bottle that I found lying around. This bitch has definitely been drinking. Billie and I got up and we were about to leave when Lauren cried out, "BILLIE PLEASE! I can't live without you. I should've kept our baby. I'm sorry. Please... I can't live without you." She said, between sobs. "If you can't live without me, then die. I don't know what else to tell you." Lauren brought the glock up to her head and pulled the trigger. She shot herself. Billie, David, and I gasped. "What the fuck..." Billie said as she backed up. "Let's go..." she said as she tugged my arm. "Are we just gonna leave her here?!" "Yes! Its a suicide." Billie was crying on the drive back to my house, david was silent the whole time, and I was numb. "I-I didn't mean it like that..." I held Billie's hand. "I know baby... it's in the past. That was her choice." We got back to my house. "Hey I think iama go home..." David said. I hugged him. "I'm sorry, please don't tell anyone about this." "I know. It's not your fault, I love you." "I love you more David." David went home and I went and took a shower. Billie knocked on the door. "You can come in!" Billie walked in and looked at herself in the mirror. "Baby, can we pretend like this never happened?" "Yea, I would like that." "She threatened me. It was become her girlfriend or she would leak your nudes. After I said I would be her girlfriend, she burned my phone and then made me call you." "Billie." "Yea?" "I love you, please let's not talk about this." "Ok, sorry mamas. I love you too. Please hurry up, I wanna take a long shower. She put her dirty hands on me." "Oh shit your right, ok I'm getting out right now." I rinsed myself out and wrapped myself with a towel. I stepped out and saw Billie look me up and down. "Damn mamas." She came over and kissed me. She pulled my body against hers, as she kept kissing me sweetly. She then pulled away. "Today has been way to much. Tomorrow I'm gonna make sure we have an amazing day together." I smiled. "I would like that." Billie got into the shower. About an hour after, She got out of the shower and she laid down on my bed. She opened her arms for me to cuddle into. I cuddled into her chest and she wrapped her arms around me. "Billie." "Yes princess?" "I love you. I won't do anything that could possibly hurt you ever again." Billie smiled. "I love you too mamas. I'm gonna marry you one day, I'm sure of it." "Good. I can't wait..."

A/n: Chile, I don't even know what da fuck is going on in this chapter but I really don't feel like rewriting it soooo.... here you go! ✨shit content✨