❤︎𝐨𝐧𝐞❤︎

The sound of soft raindrops tapping against the windowsill brought an odd sense of comfort to you. The paintbrush in your hand became forgotten as you focused on the rain outside. The sky was gray and gloomy, yet the rain was brighter if that makes sense. Standing up and placing your brush in a cup of water, you wiped your hands on a towel and walked to the window. Plastic and boxes were kicked away as you made a path through your messy studio. Once you reached the window, you opened it and was immediately washed with a cool breeze. You closed your eyes and let the wind blow against your face. You looked over as the door to your art studio opened, and a familiar black suit greeted you.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, trying to look over your shoulder. "Is something out there?"

"No," You chuckled, closing the window. "I was just enjoying the rain."

"Oh. Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything." He apologized, to which you shook your head and dismissed it.

"Don't worry about it. What brings you to my humble abode?" You asked, making him laugh as he watched you pick the paintbrush back up and wipe it on a cloth.

"I came to tell you that Bucciarati decided to go to dinner tonight rather than make it." Giorno said, leaning against the doorframe. "There's going to be a meeting with a neighboring gang as well. Bucciarati said to have you prepared."

"Ah." You said, swatching a shade of red on the back of your hand. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. Do you mind me asking what it is that you're working on?" He asked, coming into the room.

"Eventually it'll be a Christmas present for everyone." You said, dipping your brush into the water. "But for now, I'm testing colors to see what brings it all together."

"Interesting." He hummed. You laughed and wiped your hands on your jeans. He followed you out of the room, turning the light off before trailing after you into the kitchen. A mop of black hair came barreling towards you, and by the sound of books and pencils dropping, it could have only been one person.

"Y/n save me! Fugo really is gonna kill me this time!" Narancia cried as he ran behind you. Said blonde came storming around the corner with a pissed off look. But then again, Fugo was always pissed.

"Don't fucking hide behind her!" Fugo yelled angrily, bounding towards you.

"Stop you two," You sighed, putting your hands up to stop the two boys from killing one another. It was more Fugo going to kill Narancia, but the point was no one was gonna die. "Don't kill him Fugo. Work it out."

"H-huh?! Y/n where are you going?" Narancia called as you started walking away.

"I'm going to get ready. I suggest you do the same." You said, waving over your shoulder as you walked up the stairs to your room. You started unbuttoning your shirt before you heard your phone ding. Leaving your shirt half-undone, you picked your phone up to look at the message.

Unknown: they're back. I've seen them twice now. Be careful.

You visibly tensed up. Your hands gripped your phone tightly as you clenched your jaw. Seriously? Now this happens? You tossed your phone back on the bed before removing your shirt and throwing it in the basket. Why did it have to happen now? You were just starting to settle down. You huffed before undressing completely and getting in the shower. After showering, you dried your hair and pulled it back into a slick ponytail before slipping on a dress. Its wasn't too revealing, but it did show a fair amount of skin. It was a knee-length black dress that has a slit going up your thigh. You slipped on some heels, grabbed a matching wallet to stick your phone in, before heading downstairs.