❤︎𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧❤︎

The tension in the room had only seemed to rise at Jotaro's words. Abbachio's mouth was slightly agape, and the others had looks of shocks on their faces. Kakyoin placed a hand on Jotaro's shoulder and pulled him away from Abbachio. 

"Please, everyone sit down. I promise to explain everything." Kakyoin said. 

"Alright," Fugo said once everyone had been seated. "Start talking."

"Y/n isn't the woman all of you know. In fact, her name isn't Y/n L/n. She adopted that name when she was young, once all this started. The name she was born with, was Astarte. Her father was a high-class demon lord and had previously worked for the devil. When he met the devil, he also met his best friend, another demon named Bael. Bael was the one to help Astarte's father escape to meet her mother, a human woman. Soon after, Astarte was born as a half-demon, living in the castle her father build before she was born. There, Astarte and her mother were safe from the other demons who persued after Bael and her father. It was when Astarte was two, that a man, who they didn't know at that time, came and attacked her father. They fought for hours in the courtyard, and Astarte's father was loosing. Bael had just returned and found them in battle, and swooped in to save his best friend. After that, Astarte's father welcomed them into his home and was in his debt. Astarte's father and mother fought for two days about which path Astarte should go on. In the end, she was taking the role of her father. Astarte trained for hours on end every day, Bael being her swordsmaster. She would fight him relentlessly, only every stopping when she's pass out from her injuries or exhaustion, or her parents intervened. 

Astarte begged and pleaded for the training to stop. She hated Bael. He abused his power on her and expected her to be as powerful as her father at only five years old. When she turned eight, she ran to her father, blood flowing down her face from Bael's training, and screamed for him to save her. Bael and her father got into it. They fought, and Astarte's father was victorious and ran Bael out of the house. Astarte spent the next year recovering from her wounds. It was then that her parent's decided that Astarte would wait to resume training, this time, her father would be her mentor. However, it was soon learned that Astarte couldn't use her demonic abilities anyone. Her father thought it was because of Bael, and he was furious. What he didn't know, was that his wife had snuck into their daughter's room while she slept, and placed a seal on her demoic side. Astarte had become human. 

Astarte was fifteen when Bael returned to her home. She watched in horror as her father and Bael fought to the death. Astarte was the witness to her father's murder by his ex-best friend. Her mother told her to run, begging her to get far away as possible. She was told to always run. Hide away from Bael. She was never to return. And she did. That's when she developed her stand. She had crossed over from her realm and into the human realm. She took the body of a runaway girl, one who was on the brink of death, filling the body with her life-force. She took the name Y/n L/n, with h/l h/c hair, s/t skin, and e/c eyes. She then met a man named Jonathan Joestar, who helped her. From then on, Bael has chased her. She changes lives before he can kill her, taking the form of the same girl she met before. The girl you met in that apartment was a prostitute who had been kidnapped and abused, barely clutching to life. Astarte took her body, and that's when you met Y/n L/n.  

She's been running her whole life away from Bael. Nothing else in this world can kill her except for him. If she is killed by him, her existence will be erased from reality. She will be nothing but a memory afterwards. Unless she kills him, then the world is doomed. That's why she came to us. She wanted us to explain to you that she's going to kill him. She currently searching for a way to break the seal her mother placed on her, to release the demonic side of her, so she can defeat Bael and live on. Her stand, Oynx,  is the representation of her demonic side. It's aided her for centuries, and she only kept it a secret from you because of the way it acts. Astarte struggles with maintaining control of her stand. It has a mind of it's own, and if she isn't careful, it will destroy anything and everything around it."

"So..you're saying that..Y/n...Astarte...is trying to kill the man who killed her family, and if she doesn't, she'll die?" Mista asked. Kakyoin nodded. 

"It's a lot to take in. Trust us; we were the same way when she first told us." Kakyoin said, rubbing his neck. 

"We have to help her," Giorno whispered. "I can't let her die."

"It's better if she does this alone." Jotaro said. "She might kill you if you get too close to her. Once her full power is released, Astarte will be the most powerful entity on this planet. She would have the power to destroy Earth and release millions of demons onto the surface. The human race would be erased in the span of a few seconds."

"She asked us to do this because she doesn't want any of you to get involved. She doesn't want any of you to get hurt." Kakyoin explained in a softer tone. 

Suddenly, the lights started to flicker throughout the house. Everyone jumped to their feet, startled by the sudden action. The lights stopped flickering, leaving everyone confused as they looked around. Thats when their attention was pulled to the shadow-like figure standing in the middle of the room. The black wisps floated in the air until the shadows started dragging down the form. Long h/c came into view, as well as a black jacket, black shirt and dark jeans. The shadows pooled under her feet, fading away into thin air. 

"Y-y/n?" Trish whispered hesitantly. 

A pair of e/c eyes slowly opened, glaring up at the pink haired girl. A menacing aura surrounded her as she raised a hand to the back of her neck. She lifted her head and tilted it to the side. Everyone watched in horror as her eyes shifted to a blood red color. 

"Astarte!" Jotaro snapped. She flicked her gaze to him. 

"Jotaro," She deadpanned. Her eyes shifted back to e/c. "She's fighting me."

"Y-"

"Don't," Kakyoin said. "This isn't her."

"Why are you here?" Jotaro asked. 

"I need help. She won't let me have full control." She said, eyes shifting back and forth from red and e/c. 

"Wh-what.."

"Stop," Kakyoin said, keeping Giorno back. "We've done this before okay? Just trust us."

"I can't trust you," Giorno snapped. "Now get the hell out of my way before I kill you."

"No!" Jotaro suddenly yelled. Giorno's breath was suddenly knocked away from him as a hand curled around his throat and his back slammed against something hard. His eyes went wide when he saw Y/n in front of him, lips curled back in a snarl and red eyes blazing with anger. 

"Giorno!" Trish yelled. A green and white tendril shot out and wrapped around Y/n's throat, pulling her away from Giorno with one harsh tug. Star Platinum formed from Jotaro and grabbed her, wrapping her in his arms and restrianed her. 

"What the hell?" Narancia yelled. "What the hell is going on?!" 

"I told you to stay back!" Kakyoin snapped. "You threatened me and she took it seriously! I told you to trust us!"

"Bastard!" Y/n spat, thrashing around in Star's grasp. "Don't you fucking touch him! I'll tear you to shreds!"

"Calm down!" Jotaro barked. "Astarte! Knock it off!"

Y/n's eyes began to flash again, before slowly dimming to e/c. Her chest heaved up and down as she panted, sweat beginning to from on the edge of her brow. She squeezed her eyes close, sucking in a breath through her teeth with a hiss. She opened her eyes after a moment, looking at Jotaro and Kakyoin. 

"I did it," She gasped out. Jotaro caught her as his stand disappeared, helping her stand back to her feet. 

"Are you okay now?" Kakyoin asked lowly. She nodded and wiped the sweat away. 

"It was terrifying, that's all." She whispered. "I was like I was trying to tame a dragon in a bull fight with sharks biting my feet,"

"That's....you know...I'm not even gonna comment on that," Kakyoin said. 

"Wait..what am I doing here?" She asked, looking around. "When did I teleport he..re.........." She trailed off as she looked at Giorno, who was still on the floor, eyes wide with shock with his hand on his throat. Mista and Trish were kneeling beside him. Bucciarati had his stand pulled out, and the other three were too shocked to do anything. 

"Shit.."