❤︎𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧❤︎

Bael jumped away from you, dodging the kick you sent at him. He rushed at you, driving his curved dagger into your shoulder. You screamed in pain, feeling your feet being swiped from under you. Bael landed on top of you, slamming your head against the concrete roughly. You grunted in pain, struggling against hid weight, blocking his arm from stabbing your eye out with another knife. You growled and bucked your hips up, slamming your fist into the side of his jaw. He fell off of you, and you rolled onto his back, standing up as you grabbed both of his wrists. You painfully twisted his hand, breaking it as he dropped the knife. You slammed your foot down in the center of his back, yanking his arms back as you pushed down with your foot. He yelled out in pain, feeling both of his shoulders dislocate and for a sharp pain to run down his spine. You let his body slump forward as you stepped back, grabbing the handle of the blade in your shoulder and tore it out. Blood rushed from the wound as you flipped the knife, throwing it into the center of Bael's back when he tried standing up. You watched him struggle to stand, both of his arms limp at his sides. Your stand formed beside you, it's hands closing around your shoulder to heal the wound. Bael shrugged his arms back into the place with a sickening pop, making you shudder at the sound.

"This reminds me of something," You said, the both of you beginning to circle around each other. You were stalking each other. You were each other's prey.

"What's that?" Bael scoffed.

"A movie I watched with some friends a few years back. It became my favorite movie because it was like the PG version of what happened with my life. Scar hated Simba because of who his father was. Scar killed the King, Mufasa, and then ran Simba off so that he could have the position as King. Years later, Simba came back to seek revenge for his father. He killed Scar, ran off his bandits, and took the spot as King once again. It sounds a lot like us doesn't it? You killed my father, ran me off, and took his place because you were power-hungry. Now I'm back, I've killed the people you sent after me, and now I'm going to kill you for my father." You said, lunging at him, your hand covered with a shadow. He grunted as you hit his stomach, making blood rise in his throat. He was sent flying back, colliding with the wall on the opposite side of the warehouse.

Your head snapped to the doors as they were thrown open, revealing a familiar group of people. Bael sat up, pieces of the wall and dust falling from him as he did. He looked over at the doors, a grin spreading across his face. He glanced at you briefly before rushing towards them with deft speed. You grunted and flashed in front of him, standing in front of Bucciararti, your hands capturing his fist. The force from you stopping his punch made a gust of wind blow past you, making you dig your boots into the ground to keep from losing your balance and allowing him to get past you. Once the dust settled, blood dripped down your face and arms from the debris slicing into your skin.

"I thought I made myself very clear when I said to stay away from me," You growled lowly, glancing over your shoulder to glare harshly at them. You grabbed Bael's hand with one of yours, raising your leg as you kicked him, sending him tumbling away from you.

"I let them know where we were," Giorno said, dropping down from the rafters.

"I'm going to kill all of you when this is over. Get the hell out of here, right now."

"We can't," Trish said.

"We can't leave you here by yourself," Giorno said.

"Look," You snap, pointing a finger at him, taking steps towards him as he backed up until his back pressed against the wall. "I frankly don't give shits about if you care about me or dying or not. I don't want to have to clean up your blood and guts off the floor. So get the hell away from here."

"Y/N LOOK OUT!" Narancia screamed.

Blood rose up in your throat as your eyes went wide, feeling something pierce your stomach. You looked down, seeing a wooden beam shoved through your abdomen. You felt your eyes go even wider when you saw it pierced Giorno too. You snapped your head up, watching as his mouth dropped open, blood falling over his lips. Your stand formed behind you as your head dropped, grabbing the beam and tearing it from your stomach. Giorno screamed in pain, but you made no sound at all, worrying him.

"Y/n," He said, grabbing your face. You raised your head to look at him, blood falling over your lips as your eyes changed from e/c to blood red. You slapped his hand away, your stand replacing you as it touched Giorno's stomach, healing him. You turned around, the wound on your stomach slowly beginning to heal as you wiped the blood away from your mouth.

"I told you to leave," You said. "Now look what you've done."

"Y/n.."

"I'm going to kill you, Bael. This fight is between us. You dared to put a hand on my friends, and now I'm going to rip you into a thousand pieces and spread them in every single realm so you'll never be able to live again. You better hope you'll never be reincarnated or something, because each time you come back," You suddenly appeared in front of him, just as the last light shattered above his head.

"I'm going to slaughter you like the filthy pig you are."

A shudder went down everyone's spines as they heard Bael's bloodcurdling scream. Your entire body was covered by the shadows, and your hand was shoved through Bael's chest. The lights started flickering, even though they had been blown out, the energy in the room made them light up brightly. 

Giorno gasped in surprise. 

A ghost-like figure of a man was standing beside you, to your right. He was much bigger than you were, with dark skin and pericing red eyes. He had shaggy black hair and scars littered his entire body. He wore an outfit similar to what a emperor or a king would have worn centuries ago. On the other side of you, stood a woman of your height. She had long h/c hair and soft e/c eyes. She wore a long black dress that pooled under her feet. 

Your hair blew gently behind you, face going slack. Your right eye was red, just like the man, and your left eye was e/c, just like the woman's. You wore a crown, the jewels shining brightly from the light.

Your arm was coated in blood as your hand was shoved deep in Bael's chest. He was trembling, eyes wide with bloodpouring from his mouth and nose. Your arm had gone straight through him. 

In your hand, was his heart, still weakly beating. 

You watched the life drain from his eyes, the light dying out as he fell limp. You tore your arm from him, ignoring his body as it dropped to the ground with a thud. You brought your other hand up, grabbing his heart with both of them. 

"Ego sum victor," Your voice rang out. The people on other side of you placed a hand on your shoulder, the other on your wrists. You yelled as you tore Bael's heart in half, dropping it on the ground. 

You stepped back, the lights in the room going out once more, but the room was kept illunated by the rising sun, shining through the doors and windows. The people at your sides vanished, their images fading away in the sunlight. You let out a shaky breath, tilting your head up as you closed your eyes. The crown on the top of your head slid off, hitting the floor with a clatter. You fell back, your body crumbling to the ground. 

"Y/N!"