❤︎𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧-𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❤︎

You lay on your bed, eyes closed peacefully. Your hands laid at your side, palms facing up. Your face was paler than normal, and the veins under your right eye had turned black, branching down your cheek and stopping just above your chin. Your chest rose and fell rhythmically, your breaths shallow and short. Your right arm was wrapped in bandages from the tips of your fingers to your shoulder. Apparently, Bael's blood had been so hot it burned your skin. 

Giorno sat at your side, placing his hand against your cool forehead. He sighed. If it wasn't for the rising and falling of your chest, he would have thought you were dead. He brushed some hair from your shoulder, watching as it pooled on the f/c sheets beneath you.

"Y/n!" Giorno screamed, scrambling to his feet to run towards you. But he was stopped. "Bucciarati?"

"Don't go near her," He whispered. "She'll kill you."

"She saved me!" He yelled. "She was bluffing! She won't hurt us!"

"Did you not see what she did to that guy?" Bucciarati spat.

He felt a hand grab his shoulder and yank him away from Giorno. Jotaro stood above him, glaring down at the capo. "Did you not see her jump in front of you so you wouldn't die?" He growled. 

"She's hurt. She needs our help." Mista stepped forward. "If your gonna try and stop us," 

"Then you can kill us," Trish said. The three of them ran toward you, falling beside you worriedly. 

"What the hell is this?" Mista asked, brushing his hand on her cheek, where her veins had begun to turn black. 

"Her arm is being burnt!" Trish exclaimed. 

"It's the blood. Find something to wipe it off!" Giorno ordered. Trish tore part of her skirt off, using the fabric to wipe the blood away from your arm. 

"What do we do?" Mista asked, looking up as Kakyoin stopped in front of them. He knelt down, pressing his hand to her neck. 

"Her heart rate is low," He said, a frown etching onto his face. 

"She's not gonna die, right?" Trish asked. 

"No," Kakyoin said, making them all relax. "She more than likely exhausted herself out. She may have gone into a self-induced coma in order to regain her strength. Come on, let's get her somewhere better than here,"

A knock on the door made Giorno stand up as Kakyoin and Jotaro entered the room, Trish trailing behind them. She walked past them, taking the spot beside you where Giorno had sat. 

"Any news?" He asked. 

"The Speedwagon Foundation called us with the results," Jotaro said. 

"And?" Trish asked, brushing her hand on your cheek. 

"The demon side of her has forced her body into a coma in order for her to recover the strength she lost. The markings under her eyes aren't actually markings. That's what a demon's blood actually looks. It's more deoxygenated than a human's so it's much darker than ours. Apparently, Bael had some type of poison in the knife she was stabbed with and it injected into her bloodstream." Kakyoin explained. 

"It activated the cells in her body that had been used to heal herself with. Half of her blood is now deoxygenated, so some of her blood is darker than other parts. Her demonic blood is working to fight off the infections as we speak." Jotaro said, glancing at her. Trish stood up and faced them. 

"How long until she wakes up?" She asked. 

Kakyoin shook his head. "No one is able to tell. It could range from today all the way to ten or twenty years." He said sadly. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 ⚠︎ 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧⚠︎ 🎉